Darell Bevell

Big Blitz

How responsible for Russell Wilson's development is he and do you think he can do/run the same scheme with EJ?

Any coach that takes this job will be doing so with only EJ on the roster. And while I'm pretty convinced only a guy with a D pedigree will take the job, the one O guy at the top of my list is him. So he'd have to have SOME idea with what he could do with EJ.

And I fully expect him to not be available till February as I think they're going back to the SB. This could be a problem. ...but I don't think so. Pegula can use the time to get things in order (fire Brandon immediately, get a team president).

Edited by Big Blitz

How responsible for Russell Wilson's development is he and do you think he can do/run the same scheme with EJ?

Any coach that takes this job will be doing so with only EJ on the roster. And while I'm pretty convinced only a guy with a D pedigree will take the job, the one O guy at the top of my list is him. So he'd have to have SOME idea with what he could do with EJ.

And I fully expect him to not be available till February as I think they're going back to the SB. This could be a problem. ...but I don't think so. Pegula can use the time to get things in order (fire Brandon immediately, get a team president).

no ej can't run, read defense and throw accurately.