Branch Bears no ill will toward the Bills

rfk

I doubt he's making the high salary he was guaranteed in Buffalo. I'd take money over a ring personally.

However, the Pats probably got him at a deal all things considered.

Branch is nearing the end of his career. He has already made his millions, and I'm sure he is more than thrilled he was able to land on a SB contending team. I don't think he had any illusions of signing a huge contract elsewhere after being released by Buffalo.

Can I get my two minutes back after reading this thread?

No. WTF makes you think that?

Branch is a million dollar talent with a very poor work ethic.

Early in his college career he was a guy who was projected as a potential first overall draft pick.

He has that kind of talent.

His laziness just lowers him to being a very solid NFL player.

But it was funny how people were complaining about his play in preseason. He was JUST AS BAD the preseason before.

I kept saying that too! it's just his thing, man.

He is just a dude who is physically better than the OL he faces and when he gets interested he makes plays. Not the least bit suprised he is doing well in NE.

It just finally got to the point where his commitment level got so low that it was hard to justify keeping him. It was a bummer to see that happen. Loved the acquisition. It was found talent.

If the guy had any motivation he would have been a borderline All-Pro. He's a massive beast.

He looked really good at times last year, I was ready to let his PreSeason go again, some guys just practice a little during PS. I am actually pretty much fine with that as long as they bring it in the season who freaking cares? The games don't even count! The DUI thing well....to bad big guy, gotta watch the booze, cost you some pennies.

I'm pissed because he took the Bill's money and turned into a fat slob with a dwi..now he's happy, perhaps with a Super Bowl ring in his future..well screw him..I hope he has 14 kids and an alcohol problem which leaves him broke.

Who's jeffery and man he'll be dead if he takes a dump that big!

Good bye