I like this Sanchez, butt fumble and all!

Tipster19

I'm not a fan of Sanchez but the Butt Fumble play is way overblown. The online man was blown back on the play, could have happened to anyone. It's a big deal because it was the final nail on the coffin of his tenure as the Franchise or whatever he was called.

Not to encroach on other threads but whom would you rather have?

Orton

Sanchez

Foles

Cutler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of Sanchez but the Butt Fumble play is way overblown. The online man was blown back on the play, could have happened to anyone. It's a big deal because it was the final nail on the coffin of his tenure as the Franchise or whatever he was called.

Not to encroach on other threads but whom would you rather have?

Orton

Sanchez

Foles

Cutler

None of the above.

He's still terrible with the football and will fumble or throw interceptions at the very worst times. He has a good arm and will look like a solid player for short stretches, but he is terrible when pressured.

Sanchez seems to have no pocket awareness, no idea when pressure is coming.

I was very disappointed to see the Eagles suck today, hoped they could beat out the Cowboys for the division. I guess not.

The couple of times that I saw him this year the guy looks like a totally different player. The guy is mobile, throws a nice ball and looks totally invigorated in Chip Kelly's offense.

maybe we need Chip Kelly's offense

System makes the Qb it is a great system and a below average Sanchez

Wait until foles or Sanchez are elsewhere they will be exposed. The system made Darron Thomas a BCS championship runner up (Darren Thomas was a god awful Qb)

If I'm chip I trade for Manziel

All Chip Kellys offense is is a fast paced no huddle. TE caught 15 passes yesterday. No downfield throws and a very underutilized McCoy. Don't see what's so special. It's the players not the scheme. Maclin and McCoy don't get the ball enough.

Smart. Athletic. Strong arm. Competitive. A leader.

He is everything you want in a QB.

Butt Fumble theorists. You ignore the fact that Vince Woolfork threw the OL several feet into Sanchez causing that fumble.

Go watch the replay. That fumble had nothing to do with Sanchez and everything to do with Woolfork.

But...you all watch the media and fail to make your own conclusions.

He is a gamer and I wouldnt mind him in Bills colors at all.

Merry Christmas. Go Bills.

Go watch the video, you will see what I am talking about.

http://youtu.be/qnFXMhMBjdk

Edited by Nanker

Trade Manuel for Sanchez straight-up...and I'm sure Manuel would be successful in Philly, and Sanchez would suck here.

Trade head coaches and offensive coordinators, though, and I'm sure Manuel would be successful here.

Been saying this for a year and a half. Same goes for Russ Wilson/Pete Carrol

Smart. Athletic. Strong arm. Competitive. A leader.

He is everything you want in a QB.

Butt Fumble theorists. You ignore the fact that Vince Woolfork threw the OL several feet into Sanchez causing that fumble.

Go watch the replay. That fumble had nothing to do with Sanchez and everything to do with Woolfork.

But...you all watch the media and fail to make your own conclusions.

He is a gamer and I wouldnt mind him in Bills colors at all.

Merry Christmas. Go Bills.

Go watch the video, you will see what I am talking about.

You forgot handsome, wealthy, and charming.