• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always open, except on Sundays.

Chick-fil-a

very little of what you said is true, but I laughed

Crayola? Interesting...

What IS it like talking out of your ass? I thought the first example of its usage posted below from the merriam-webster dictionary was particularly appropriate since it was EXACTLY the way you used piranha INCORRECTLY.

pa·ri·ah

noun \pə-ˈrī-ə\

: a person who is hated and rejected by other people

Full Definition of PARIAH

:
a member of a low
of southern India

:
one that is despised or rejected
:

Examples of PARIAH

• He's a talented player but his angry outbursts have made him a pariah in the sport of baseball.

This board is about football. Not sure what some baseball player has to do with it.

This board is about football. Not sure what some baseball player has to do with it.

Well, if you really want to see something check out the shout box on any given week day after the school buses have run their route. Makes Facebook look like a rocket science convention.

Incest is something unspeakable and hurtful to many people. I'd prefer if you would refrain from saying it.

I respect that and i apologise.

I was making up a word . I know how to spell actually.

Forgive me just the same TT.

I will take better care and i appreciate you keeping me in check : )

:oops:

We're gonna need a new piranha. I think Marrone let's everyone off the hook because it is Christmas week. In the off season look for him to find someone on offense with talent that he can bench for someone with none. Maybe we sign a FA TE with skills and let him languish behind Smith and Chandler. Maybe it is coach Schwartz like Hilliard was. It could be just about anybody except Nate, Brad or well Nate or Brad.