Week 16 predictions: Bills at Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 52

Raiders 3

Wasn't that the playoff score 24 years ago? Just kidding, I think we'll wrap this one up 24-12. No touchdowns allowed.

We need it for momentum going into Foxboro.

IIRC it was 51-3 ... I also believe it was Howie Longs lat game and I think that's why he hates the Bills soooo much

also just read something yesterday.... The last time the Bills won where the Raiders play now (Oakland not Los Angeles) was a very long time ago. Hope that changes!!!

Bills 21 Raiders 15

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This is a trap game if there ever was one. Raiders have won their last two games at home against teams on par with the Bills, KC and SF. The Bills' offense struggles at home, so I have little confidence in away games, even against Oakland. I think this game reverses all of the "nice things" said about Marrone this week...

My head says:

Raiders 19 (they score a defensive TD)

Bills 13

In my heart, I'd love to see the O finally break out heading into New England. A 31-13 drubbing would do them wonders...

This is a trap game if there ever was one. Raiders have won their last two games at home against teams on par with the Bills, KC and SF. The Bills' offense struggles at home, so I have little confidence in away games, even against Oakland. I think this game reverses all of the "nice things" said about Marrone this week...

My head says:

Raiders 19 (they score a defensive TD)

Bills 13

In my heart, I'd love to see the O finally break out heading into New England. A 31-13 drubbing would do them wonders...

Me too.

The releasing of Frank Summers just reinforces to me that Hackett will go pass happy again in the game.

Believe it or not the Raiders are the #1 team in the NFL in score red zone TD's. But, second to last in points per game, so it must be difficult for them to even move the ball down field. who knows what we will see.

We have never won there, at least since like 1960something.

Hmmm...conjures up this thought. The Packers were billed as being O-fer at the Ralph coming into last week's game. The win by the Bills gave them a sweep of the NFCN. A loss to the Raiders means the Bills will be swept by the AFCW. The fickle finger of fate seems to be pointing to a loss...