any word on kujo?

Pirate Angel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not this badly. the only reason he made the team is because he was drafted so high. if kujo was the 7th rounder and henderson was the 2nd rounder, i don't think they would have hesitated in cutting kujo. he might not make the team next yr. usually if you "miss" on a highly rated OL at least they are good enough to be a backup. i don't even think this guy is going to be on an NFL roster next yr

Yes they do. In fact it's happened quite frequently in recent years and with OLine picks much MUCH higher than Kujo. I'm beginning to think you don't follow much of anything outside the Bills.

if we selected Jackson instead of Cujo- this would of been one of the best all time Bills drafts

Well, yeah. Except tackle, and not guard was pinned as much higher need for the Bills last April.

I was thinking the same thing. Seantrel at LT and Cordy at LG.

so move a solid LT to LG, move a solid developing RT to LT...so we now create a hole at RT to go with the one at RG. How about we keep our tackles at there position and try to get a good guard aand have Williams and urbic man the other guard spot

Latest update: Still fat, slow and weak.

That's what I thought too, so I went looking for "fat photos" of him. He played like he was to heavy, but he really doesn't look like it. It might be the other two things on your list, or something else (maybe the knees?).

Jason Smith was the 2nd overall pick in 2010, he never amounted to anything, Jason Peters was an undrafted free agent Te converted to Lt by the Bills and is now a borderline Hof player.

There is no exact science to this, basically nothing is guaranteed.

To be honest I don't think Kujo has any future in the NFL, hopefully im wrong. Last yr in the sugar bowl gm he had his lunch eaten by Erik Striker a 225lb De. Kujo gave up 3sks in that gm and multiple hurries ever since then I hated him. We should of taken Jace Amaro or the Te from Notre Dame.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

Jason Smith was the 2nd overall pick in 2010, he never amounted to anything, Jason Peters was an undrafted free agent Te converted to Lt by the Bills and is now a borderline Hof player.

There is no exact science to this, basically nothing is guaranteed.

To be honest I don't think Kujo has any future in the NFL, hopefully im wrong. Last yr in the sugar bowl gm he had his lunch eaten by Erik Striker a 225lb De. Kujo gave up 3sks in that gm and multiple hurries ever since then I hated him. We should of taken Jace Amaro or the Te from Notre Dame.

here is the X factor when the bills drafted Kujo he was 20 years old...this guys just a pup- give him some time he's gonna be great. He's 21 years old and offensive line takes a while for even the best players. Look at Fisher Chiefs think they have to move him to the other side or Joeckel who cant get on the field for a bad jacksonville team.

Yes they do. In fact it's happened quite frequently in recent years and with OLine picks much MUCH higher than Kujo. I'm beginning to think you don't follow much of anything outside the Bills.

And I'm starting to think you have a crush on me replying to all my posts. Quit arguing for the sake of arguing. They blew this one bad and you know it. Kujo is a healthy scratch this yr and probably won't even be on the roster next season. Embarrassing for a early 2nd round pick. Every tackle taken before him is a starter and he won't even get a chance to sniff an NFL field