If CJ plays, who gets cut, and who sits?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised to learn he suffered torn labia, judging from the quality of kicks Sunday.

His TD-turned-touchback against KC can do that to you...

this play and ej's pick 6 against houston cost us 2 games

How come nobody is bringing up Bryce Brown's 40 yard reception last week. He cuts left and follows Sammy's and Hogan's blocks he scores. Sammy and Chris looked pissed.

It's been brought up but because it was a craptastic pass that Brown would have scored on if Orton just led him a little, it doesn't get much discussion. 26CornerBlitz described that pass the best when he said Brown could have called for a fair catch.

GO BILLS!!!

How come nobody is bringing up Bryce Brown's 40 yard reception last week. He cuts left and follows Sammy's and Hogan's blocks he scores. Sammy and Chris looked pissed.

I called him out in the game day thread for that. His cut inside, WAY INSIDE, made absolutely no sense. He should have followed those guys into the end zone. Horribly bad play by Brown. Everyone else was too busy blaming Orton for "making him wait", but that's not why Brown didn't score.

It's been brought up but because it was a craptastic pass that Brown would have scored on if Orton just led him a little, it doesn't get much discussion. 26CornerBlitz described that pass the best when he said Brown could have called for a fair catch.

Watching it live in the stadium that was my first reaction, but then seeing the replay I changed my mind. The pass was fine; Brown should have scored.

Watching it live in the stadium that was my first reaction, but then seeing the replay I changed my mind. The pass was fine; Brown should have scored.

Maybe Brown should have scored, regardless. And it looked like he did a bit of unnecessary dancing on the play. I'm sure you are right on that score.

All the "maybe" is removed if Orton hits him in stride. Or, at the very least, doesn't make him wait long enough for the defense to get over there. The pass was complete but it was not fine, imo. It just furthered my own belief that Orton completes passes that he's just not accurate with.

GO BILLS!!!