CJ back for Raiders game!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my mind, here is what I want. CJ Spiller getting maybe 10 touches next week. 3 or 4 catches, 3 or 4 runs, and a screen. Then lets do something completely different. We're probably going to have some success. Lets put a wrinkle in the team. Put Orton in shotgun and do a direct snap to CJ and let him run it, or a quick handoff and run it. Let CJ get some game time practice but put a cap on his touches and play count. Give him 12-15 snaps, 10 touches.

Let's roll in to NE ready to have some fun. Lets roll in to NE with some moxie. Lets change our attitudes, lets change our MO, lets even change our uniforms. Black helmet and maybe black numbers on the jersey. Take the white pants and put the white part and make it black.

Let's come out in NE with CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson in the backfield. Run a play like we normally do, run a second play like we normally do and pass it. Lets in the first series put those two out there then flex Spiller out wide to the WR spot. Lets put him right next to Watkins and make NE have to figure out how they're going to cover Watkins and Spiller on one side with Woods on the other. Lets use Chandler to keep Jamie Collins busy, because he is the one I respect the most on that team.

Later in the game, lets run that same play we run against Oakland, but make it a flea flicker.

If full throttle CJ is back, it certainly will.

I don't think it will be full throttle and I hope it's not. See above.

In my mind, here is what I want. CJ Spiller getting maybe 10 touches next week. 3 or 4 catches, 3 or 4 runs, and a screen. Then lets do something completely different. We're probably going to have some success. Lets put a wrinkle in the team. Put Orton in shotgun and do a direct snap to CJ and let him run it, or a quick handoff and run it. Let CJ get some game time practice but put a cap on his touches and play count. Give him 12-15 snaps, 10 touches.

Let's roll in to NE ready to have some fun. Lets roll in to NE with some moxie. Lets change our attitudes, lets change our MO, lets even change our uniforms. Black helmet and maybe black numbers on the jersey. Take the white pants and put the white part and make it black.

Let's come out in NE with CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson in the backfield. Run a play like we normally do, run a second play like we normally do and pass it. Lets in the first series put those two out there then flex Spiller out wide to the WR spot. Lets put him right next to Watkins and make NE have to figure out how they're going to cover Watkins and Spiller on one side with Woods on the other. Lets use Chandler to keep Jamie Collins busy, because he is the one I respect the most on that team.

Later in the game, lets run that same play we run against Oakland, but make it a flea flicker.

I don't think it will be full throttle and I hope it's not. See above.

So... what are you drinking tonight?

Certainly can't hurt. Fred is clutch, but lacks big play ability at this point in his career. Boobies two yards and a cloud of dust, and Bryce has had too many fumbling issues to see enough to know what we got. I do think having CJ around could open up the offense some.

is he for sure coming back? I know he's eligible to return but lets hope he's healthy to play

Regardless of how healthy he is, getting him a few touches in the game would be very important.

Problem now is with injuries. Who do we keep in the stable?

It does say "drink me' on the container. Are you a rule follower? (I generally am.)

My wife buys bananas so green and hard you could drive a nail with them. She doesn't like the taste of bananas. We throw away a lot of bananas. Green turns quickly to brown.... I can't keep up on the timing. I'm sure that was fascinating reading for Bills fans everywhere.