Aarond Rodgers QBR: 34.3

boyst

Perhaps the best consecutive two week stretch EVER against HOF quarterbacks. Schwartz dialed up some coverage today. And McCarthy really respected our front four as it was obvious the long passing game wasn't in the game plan, especially early. If we had been able to stop the run and taken away play action, it would have been a massacre, in spite of our offense.

GO BILLS!!!

This was a huge loss for the Pack considering how much of a difference home field is for them

@jasonrmcintyre: So basically ONLY way Packers could host Seattle in a playoff game is if Arizona & 3rd string QB beat Seahawks Sun?

Seattle in driver's seat

#discountdoublechoke

Bench him,thats what you would hear around here. I still think freddy is slow as a crippled snail. What a difference in a burst of speed with Bryce in there.

And Freddy was one of the biggest factors in the game in the 4th quarter regardless of how slow. That last series of running the ball was huge.

I think his 71 yards was the most any Bills RB has had this season, which is amazing.

Let's call up the Packers and ask them if they are willing to trade Rodgers for EJ and their (yes their) first round pick this year. Sounds like a very reasonable and smart deal for the Packers according to the shoutbox during gametime.

And Freddy was one of the biggest factors in the game in the 4th quarter regardless of how slow. That last series of running the ball was huge.

I think his 71 yards was the most any Bills RB has had this season, which is amazing.

Yeah, but something about Spiller not playing something about how Jackson hasn't had someone to wear down defenses something apologetic.

So much for the story line that this D can't stop a top offense

The real story is that our Offense can't score against average and above defenses, they can drive allright but putting TDs on the board they are horrific. Two QBs, same issues, one more then the other (EJ). I think it's pretty save to say that Hackett hasnt figured out how to get his offense to score in the NFL.

Who'd have thunk it?

It is possible that the Bills, at least their D, may start earning an Aretha: R-E-S-P-E-C-T

So much for the story line that this D can't stop a top offense

The problem is no D, no matter how terrific, can win a game on its own.

I really felt for JJ Watt at the end of the Texans Colts game. Their offense was not able to give them a break; Watt was sucking major wind, and the Texans D, which had been pretty stout all day, just softened and could not stop the Colts run on that last drive.

Sooner or later, a top offense will wear down a top defense unless the offense, at least, sustains long drives.

disrespect still from national media. it is spun as rodgers and manning having bad weeks against us, which doesn't give much credit to the role our defense actively had in those historically bad weeks from 2 hall of fame quarterbacks

OK, well, so much for Aretha.

Edited by Hopeful

It is possible that the Bills, at least their D, may start earning an Aretha: R-E-S-P-E-C-T

The problem is no D, no matter how terrific, can win a game on its own.

I really felt for JJ Watt at the end of the Texans Colts game. Their offense was not able to give them a break; Watt was sucking major wind, and the Texans D, which had been pretty stout all day, just softened and could not stop the Colts run on that last drive.

Sooner or later, a top offense will wear down a top defense unless the offense, at least, sustains long drives.

Totally agree, which made our last few defensive series all the more amazing.