WTF!? Blue on Blue Sunday?

The Big Cat

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I seriously read two seperate people longing for the days of the navy blue clown suits? Those are top 5 worst uniforms in the history of sports

Not the clown suits themselves. The old dark blue.

The current bright royal blue is cheesy.

I would go into a discussion of color theory with you, but I don't want to confuse you.

bills-blue-blue-bledsoe.jpg

Why is Drew throwing it the wrong way? His line is clearly facing the other way. BTW, I hated the dark blues, I think the royal blues will look much better. Have we ever worn a all blue (that wasn't the navy) before? I can remember all white back in to the 60s, but no all royal blue.SO it will be a first of sorts (unless I am wrong).

Hey 26 CornerBlitz! Thanks for posting the photos and that video.

I don't think they are that bad at all.

Darken the cheesy blue to navy blue, and the get rid of the stupid Americana "bunting" red white and blue stripes...and we'd have something to work with down the road.

Get rid of the charging Buffalo and go back to the grazing Buffalo and things are getting better still.

Hey 26 CornerBlitz! Thanks for posting the photos and that video.

I don't think they are that bad at all.

Darken the cheesy blue to navy blue, and the get rid of the stupid Americana "bunting" red white and blue stripes...and we'd have something to work with down the road.

Get rid of the charging Buffalo and go back to the grazing Buffalo and things are getting better still.

You're welcome.