Cuba Gooding, Jr. to Portray O.J. Simpson

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's supposed to be an ahole, too.

Didnt know that. I know he took on some bad roles after his oscar.

Yeah, and there were no riots or calls for Justice when he was found "innocent." Just sayin!

No one is scared of some white nerds in pocket protectors with bras on their heads. That's why.

She better not. Love him or hate him off the field, he's one of, if no the greatest player to ever wear a Bills uniform.

Could not disagree more. I find it classless for the name to still be up there.

So we should just erase one of the greatest players in team history from existence as if it never happened? Are we gonna pull a Joe Paterno and take away his yards and records too?

Can't take away his records - that's the NFL's gig. But yes ... I'm totally behind the erasure, as far as any physical signs, i.e. name on the Wall of Fame, of his existence at One Bills Drive.

He's a disgrace. A pathetic human being. A murderer. He does not deserve to be celebrated for anything he did prior to killing two innocent people.

Could not disagree more. I find it classless for the name to still be up there.

Please. It's not a wall of good people. On the field he did things that had never been done before. That's why he's on the wall and the only reason.

Can't take away his records - that's the NFL's gig. But yes ... I'm totally behind the erasure, as far as any physical signs, i.e. name on the Wall of Fame, of his existence at One Bills Drive.

He's a disgrace. A pathetic human being. A murderer. He does not deserve to be celebrated for anything he did prior to killing two innocent people.

Except he was not convicted of that in the court of law. Vacating records, removing names etc, is pointless. Everybody knows what players did what, how and when in some form or fashion. Unless you also want to create a mechanism for erasing the memories from humans. Why waste the time? Many players and contributors across hall/wall of fames in various sports could be removed if you want to make it about more than the playing field.

If they try to give OJ a Nobel Peace prize then talk to me about protesting that.

Edited by purple haze