Pack Bills Predicion; Please include score

I'm driving 423 miles to go to this game this weekend.....haven't been at the stadium since the T.O. home opener against Tampa in 2009. I demand a win!

Bills 23, Packers 21

sissy, i drove 478 each way twice this year!

I want two choices...Orton grows a sack and throws downfield....Bills 35-Packers 32

What i fear..same old conservative crap from Doug and Orton....Packers 27-Bills 14...Bills score touchdown with less than a minute to play to "keep it close"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orton @ QB Bills 17, Packers 24

Any other Bills QB Bills 27, Packers 24

oh ..

and people can keep your useless passing yards as a marker for a great QB and offense. Those stats are so misleading its' ridiculous.

Orton ties or breaks records in a game then LOSES!!!!!

So you're saying the 355 yards he threw for when Denver was playing softer defense because they were up 24-3 going into the 4th last weekend mean nothing?

Wow, everybody in here throwing the Bills under the bus. This was the one game out of the three where I thought the Bills could pull the upset. Pack gets out to an early lead, and after Orton's 3rd interception, EJ comes off the bench to lead the Bills to an awesome comeback victory (hey, I can dream, can't I?)! Bills 24, Pack 23.

From the big 3. Den, GB, *pats

I thought the one we had/have a chance is actually the pats.

I expected an easy win by den. Which it was, pretty much.

I expect a blow out loss by gb. Which I hope, I'm wrong.

Upset the pats.

What makes you think the hottest team in nfl will just tank against a team with a sub average offense??? Like really??? What are you seeing that I'm not?

From the big 3. Den, GB, *pats

I thought the one we had/have a chance is actually the pats.

I expected an easy win by den. Which it was, pretty much.

I expect a blow out loss by gb. Which I hope, I'm wrong.

Upset the pats.

What makes you think the hottest team in nfl will just tank against a team with a sub average offense??? Like really??? What are you seeing that I'm not?

I Billieve in our defense. GB beat the Viqueens and Falcons by less than a touchdown, and lost to the 'aints and the Lions. They can be had. No way we win at the Razor in December. Cheats will beat us badly 55-21 or something like that.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

I Billieve in our defense. GB beat the Viqueens and Falcons by less than a touchdown, and lost to the 'aints and the Lions. They can be had. No way we win at the Razor in December. Pats will beat us badly 55-21 or something like that.

Basically you think the pats are better than gb. The pack already beat the pats.

You believe we will get spanked by the pats, even tho we have been playing them alot closer.

Ok. You win.

Basically you think the pats are better than gb. The pack already beat the pats.

You believe we will get spanked by the pats, even tho we have been playing them alot closer.

Ok. You win.

I don't think the Cheats are better than GB, but I'm going with history. When we play the Cheats the 2nd time each year, at the Razor, they tend to destroy us.

2011: 49-21

2012: 37-31

2013: 34-20

I hope I'm wrong. Nothing I'd like to see more than the Bills rise up and slay the Cheats. But we don't have a QB that can keep up with Brady, and he #$%ing pwns us.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

I don't think the Cheats are better than GB, but I'm going with history. When we play the Cheats the 2nd time each year, at the Razor, they tend to destroy us.

2011: 49-21

2012: 37-31

2013: 34-20

I hope I'm wrong. Nothing I'd like to see more than the Bills rise up and slay the Cheats. But we don't have a QB that can keep up with Brady, and he #$%ing pwns us.

i'll give you 2011, but 2012 and 2013... That's desctruction? 6 points, 14 points.

The hottest team right now, no question, is green bay.

Wow,I dunno if that's a compliment or if ur blind. We scored 43 against the falcons and could of been easily 50 if we didn't take a knee after getting the ball near their goal line at the end of the game. How can u expect more ?

Game should bd good but bills offense is laughable and I don't see them keeping pace.

24- 16

GB wins

its a compliment. The Atlanta D is literally the worst in the league and GB was at home yet didn't score more than their home avg. I expected more. Especially when the Green Bay D was melting down. Edited by YoloinOhio

Bills 34 Pack 30

I'm a gambling man, and if any Packers fans are reading this I hope they're laughing as much as I am. I just want to believe...can't help it.

Also:

Seattle destroys SF

Chicago lights it up against New Orleans

Dallas puts Phili down and we're all laughing at Phili QB's.

its a compliment. The Atlanta D is literally the worst in the league and GB was at home yet didn't score more than their home avg. I expected more. Especially when the Green Bay D was melting down.

our home avg. this year is 41.1 pts. We scored 43. Could of been another 50 point game but we arent the classless Pats :)

I'm driving 423 miles to go to this game this weekend.....haven't been at the stadium since the T.O. home opener against Tampa in 2009. I demand a win!

Bills 23, Packers 21

Awesome !

I hope you have a great time and Bills give you a show to remember !

Go Bills!

Edited by 3rdand12

Packers scored 16pts in their loss to the Seahawks

7pts in their loss to Detroit

23pts in their loss to the Saints

Sounds beatable to me.

Bills 34

Packers 17

All three teams u mention have better offenses then the Bills. Just curious,how are the bills gonna score 34?