Another QB thread. FA QB's for 2015

boyst

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the realistic names? Can we start a list?

Free Agents:

Mark Sanchez

Brian Hoyer

Matt Moore

Christian Ponder

(pretty gross list)

Via Trade (based purely on who may be available)

Matt Ryan (longshot)

Jay Cutler

Colin Kaepernick

Kirk Cousins

Who are we missing? I think there will be discussions about the Bills trading for Kaepernick and Cutler for most of the offseason. But my hunch is that they go with Hoyer or Sanchez.

Hahah I see Keep and Matt Ryan on that list.

I know you said Matt Ryan was a "long shot" FA, but there is a zero percentage chance he finds the FA list. Falcons just signed him to a long term deal and he's the face of their franchise. Plus, I live in ATL and there hasn't been any whisper of Matt being released or traded away. He's without a doubt a top ten NFL QB.

With that being said, I would love to be wrong;)

If they wanted to, I think they could pry Glennon away. They'd have to like him as much as me, probably.

Mike Glennon: Lovie Smith clearly has no use for Glennon despite all the promise he's shown in 18 career starts. Smith isn't going anywhere, so perhaps Glennon will. We have to believe that some team out there will be intrigued by the aggressiveness Glennon has shown in two seasons. He's better than some starters out there and might only cost a mid-to-late round pick for the last two years of his contract.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000449237/article/qb-index-which-qbs-will-be-available-in-2015

He is undoubtedly our best bet. I would love to see this happen.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

BJ Daniels

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/seahawks-put-paul-richardson-on-injured-reserve-call-up-qb-b-j-daniels/

It's no coincidence he plays for Seattle. He can be compared to Russell Wilson. Actually drafted by Jim Harbaugh and 49ers in 2013.

I saw him play in a Seattle PS game this year. He looked really good. Led the Hawks on 4th quarter TD scoring drive. I'd love to bring him in to compete with EJ and Tuel Time.

I saw him play in a Seattle PS game this year. He looked really good. Led the Hawks on 4th quarter TD scoring drive. I'd love to bring him in to compete with EJ and Tuel Time.

Thank you...I have been posting everywhere and it does not seem anyone is aware of him. I agree...bring him in. He also knows Roman's system from his time in SF where he also had a very good preseason.