Just because we're paranoid - Another suspicious call

Chandler catches a TD and the Bronco jumps up and down claiming he's been interfered with and lo and behold a late flag is thrown. Granted Hogan scored after, but that flag seemed to only been thrown after the Bronco complained.

Edited by Billsfan1972

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one bringing up the helmet to helmet on Chandler I believe in the 3rd Qtr? Chandler going across the middle.. Catches pass then while going down hit from behind by safety clear helmet to helmet but no call.

I still contend that andersons "Fist Bump" TD he was down by contact before ball cross the line. 1 replya (which was only shown 1 time) showed from behind QB his but hits ground while he is in a sitting position then he twists to his front which extends ball across the goal line.

Just my 2 cents

Not the point. However there are many offensive pass interference calls that are ignored. I can't even remember them showing a replay.

Oh and I forgot when the Denver player ran into the kicker. Was a bad snap but caught cleanly and he got the punt off and was hit.

Oh and the Denver player hitting the TE with his helmet with everyone jawing and the refs ignoring it.

Edited by Billsfan1972

Chandler catches a TD and the Bronco jumps up and down claiming he's been interfered with and lo and behold a late flag is thrown. Granted Hogan scored after, but that flag seemed to only been thrown after the Bronco complained.

was it me or did the entire offense look around for a flag before celebrating when Hogan scored?

Edited by Max997

Was expecting Watkins to get called for a pick there.

The worst part about that play is that Talib was not flagged on that play, he made contact with Sammy after 5 yards. had Hogan tripped with himself and fumbled the ball before entering the endzone and this one going out of bounds, Broncos keep the ball.

Anyone think Chandler wont be back next season?

I really hope we sign a TE in FA

CBF

These two things do not have to go hand in hand.

Yes, I think Chandler will be back next year, but I also think the Bills will bring in another TE via FA or the draft.

But it was in fact offensive PI.

Maybe I am blind but I didn't see it. The defender literally stopped in his place, Chandler barely put his hands on him and made his turn. Had the defender weighed more then 200# it would have been nothing but the way the calls were going yesterday the tiny bit of contact was called.

I watched it twice yesterday. Once in real time (my feed was delayed by almost 2 plays, so I got to review plays sort of) and once in the replay. He barely made contact and most of the time it is not called.

What about in the fourth quarter, about 11 or 12 mins left. I think it was Sammy's 5th catch.

Streaking up the top sideline (TV view) Sammy is illegally contacted from the LOS throughout the entirety of his route, which then turns into PI when the ball is in the air, and it was not called. EASILY should have been two penalties.

Sammy made a great catch but more times than not that pass is dropped because of the interference. Where was the flag?

There where two or three other illegal contact calls not flagged on the drive.

Call it both ways or don't call it. But this calling it only on buffalo needs to stop.

The worst part about that play is that Talib was not flagged on that play, he made contact with Sammy after 5 yards. had Hogan tripped with himself and fumbled the ball before entering the endzone and this one going out of bounds, Broncos keep the ball.

I'm sorry that was clearly a pick by Watkins. The ball was in the air going towards Hogan not Watkins, so no way pass interference. Talib broke towards Hogan, Sammy "accidentally" ran in front of his path to Hogan while the ball was in the air.

That's a pick.

I go back to the Patriot game where Gronkowski 2 hand shoves Bradham backwards almost 3 yards then turns and catches the ball with no PI...but Chandler gets called twice for the smallest of touches on plays that happen all game every game...

I like the whole blocking downfield before the ball is thrown PI call but don't call ticky tack fouls on Chandler and ignore blatant ones on Gronkowski

The refs have been terrible this year across the board. Did anyone see them screw the Pats last night with that pick six that was called back because of the Browner hit? Ridiculous. The refs suck, not just against the Bills but overall. Good teams and good players get good calls. That's just the way it is. We can sit here and "wish" for consistantcy or fairness but this is real life and neither of those things hold true in real life situations like a football game. Fist bumps, no calls, bad timing calls etc are part of the game and it happens to all teams, it seems to happen to the Bills more because the Bills have been bad for so long. It's the way it goes. Maybe we'll get some calls against the Raiders.

I'm sorry that was clearly a pick by Watkins. The ball was in the air going towards Hogan not Watkins, so no way pass interference. Talib broke towards Hogan, Sammy "accidentally" ran in front of his path to Hogan while the ball was in the air.

That's a pick.

Another Bronco fan???? Didn't get enough calls to make you happy????