Serious question: Has a team left a bills game uninjured?

SJDK

Our defense just plain tough and I do want to say that they aren't dirty. We have opponents who are weakened from a lot of football having been played and I hope our next few opponents know this and have it on their minds..

Edited by SJDK

Off the top of my head

Chicago- Marshall and Jeffrey and Cutlers ego

Miami- No more elbow Moreno

San Diego - Woodhead

Houston - ?

Detroit- Megatron

Patriots- Ridley

Vikes- ?

Jets- Rex Ryan's ego/Vick/ Smith/ Idzik's career/... you get the idea

Chiefs- ?

Browns- Austin, Barnadge, Manziel's pride

Did I miss anyone?

Nope, we are the bullies of the NFL...you may beat us, but we are gonna beat you up win or lose...

Even when we don't injure opponents we have at least a handful of just bone jarring hits every week that make you wince...

Kinda nice that we are the team dishing it out now because we used to be the ones gettin beat up

Edited by matter2003

Beat me to this thread. Yeah, it seems every game we do damage.

This can be for lot of reasons, but most likely it has to do with our guys being in better shape/stronger/faster. That, and we are getting leverage on almost every play. Leverage means different things for different positions on different plays. But ultimately it means our guys are putting themselves in the right position to make a play, which means putting the other guy in an awkward position, and when he tries to compensate, or is run into by his own guy who is also being pushed around, injury occurs.

You take the facts that we are in better shape, have natural born hitters, and that the entire team has a high propensity for getting leverage/in position/has better individual skill.....the other guys are bound to get hurt. It merely becomes a matter of statistical probability.

Edited by OCinBuffalo