Week 14 Predictions: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate making predictions based on data, but here goes. Broncos have been absolutely phenomenal at home. I think they score a minimum of 30 and upwards of 42 points on 360-450 yards of offense. If they even have a turnover, it's only going to be one. Buffalo on the flip of that coin has been pretty awful offensively. The most I think they can score is the low end of what Denver does on the low end of the yards that Denver should generate. Barring at least a disparity of +2 in the turnover battle, I wouldn't take the points and the Bills. 37-24 Denver.

maybe it's time for " Our Time" to become a reality

and make more unbelievable history against Denver

anyone remember that" Monday Night Miracle" and who was the team the Bills played. we do

I do not remember a Monday Night Miracle against the Broncos unless it was before my time. If you are alluding to the incredible comeback win in 1990, that game was played on Sunday at 1 EST.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I hate making predictions based on data, but here goes. Broncos have been absolutely phenomenal at home. I think they score a minimum of 30 and upwards of 42 points on 360-450 yards of offense. If they even have a turnover, it's only going to be one. Buffalo on the flip of that coin has been pretty awful offensively. The most I think they can score is the low end of what Denver does on the low end of the yards that Denver should generate. Barring at least a disparity of +2 in the turnover battle, I wouldn't take the points and the Bills. 37-24 Denver.

Predictions based on data are THE WORST! However, your reasoning looks pretty good...

I'm going with my heart:

Bills 31 (I'm counting on a D/ST score)

Broncos 28

Predictions based on data are THE WORST! However, your reasoning looks pretty good...

I'm going with my heart:

Bills 31 (I'm counting on a D/ST score)

Broncos 28

If I need to add something to that, I'll give you this figure. 81%. That's the percentage of time that Denver gets touchdowns in the red zone at home. That is an insane percentage. For the year, the Bills have scored TD's only 41% of the time in the red zone. Crazy is an understatement.

The Bills play Denver tough, putting a lot of pressure on Manning all day. The refs feel bad for Manning, he is well liked and respected. Under 2 minutes to play,the Bills lead 24 to 20. Denver is driving. On a critical 4th down, there is a mysterious holding call on Gilmore. It is a cheap call in the sense that the Broncos secondary have been getting away with the same crap all day. The Broncos score a TD with seconds left. The Broncos win 27 to 24. Since he is at Mile high, Orton is caught on camera rolling a doobie. The NFL is happy, Peyton does it again. Vegas is happy, the Bills covered the spread. TBD blows up with "fire everyone threads". Onto Green Bay. Go Bills!!!!

Something like this could very well happen.

Yeah I looked that game up before I posted. There was nothing miraculous about it.

Unless you count the 'original' throwback uni's where they went with their red helmets with a white, standing Buffalo.

They looked like a duck crapped on them from above.

Miraculous they haven't worn them since...

I think offensive line will have problems with Broncos sending twists and stunts particularly at Pears, Henderson. Von Miller will reek havoc and knock Orton out of the game. EJ will enter the game and look just as bad as Orton has so far because the Bills will have no answer for Miller. Our defense will only hold for so long, but Denver will win the field position battle because of Bills horrible offense.

Denver 23, Bills 6

the last 2 weeks w/o a prediction has been berry berry good for the Bills .... why stop now.

Go Bills

Lets keep hoping this is true

bills_our_time-401x387.jpg

Keep up the good work. Or lack thereof.... Just don't mess with it if it's working.