Denver Fan Message Board: Microscopes Lives!!!!!&#

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?234260-Looking-forward-to-the-game-Bills-VS-Broncos

Those of you that have been here for a year or two may remember Microscopes. I was checking out the Denver Fan Message Board and HE LIVES!!!!

Plus the Broncos fans are quite confident they will be winning this game handily. We shall see.

http://forums.denver...ills-VS-Broncos

Those of you that have been here for a year or two may remember Microscopes. I was checking out the Denver Fan Message Board and HE LIVES!!!!

Plus the Broncos fans are quite confident they will be winning this game handily. We shall see.

:lol: Is he in self imposed exile?

I remember Scopes! I stopped reading when they said we would have a better chance with Ej.

I also think the Fire Fox icon thing is funny.

Scopes was a prophet, in retrospect.

yes. I remember when he said "EJ wasn't that impressive" after his first 2 games and was blasted.

The Bronco fans should be confident but their team is hardly unbeatable. When NE mopped up the field with them a few weeks ago I concluded they don't deserve another Super Bowl appearance off that putrid performance. Their run defense stats are supported by a high scoring offense rather than some dominant play up front. Still, they have some great players, when Manning is 'on' he's almost impossible to beat, and being home is a big advantage here too.

For starters, the Bills 'D' needs to give them a physical beating similar to what the Seahawks gave them in the Super Bowl. I think they're up to the task here. And the offiense needs to get a little more creative. While I don't expect a win I do expect a battle.

Broncos' fans remember Orton's game very well. :(

I said this the second we named Orton a starter. A lot of Denver people said Orton can move the ball but he struggles to put points on the board. They should be very confident, though our defense will beat them up physically.

I said this the second we named Orton a starter. A lot of Denver people said Orton can move the ball but he struggles to put points on the board. They should be very confident, though our defense will beat them up physically.

Forrest Gump/Peyton Manning should be VERY worried about our "D". Win, or lose.

ha someone else sees the "ghost rushers"

Took this below from that thread from random Broncos fan.

Haven't really watched any Bills games this season... is Orton still suffering from "ghost" sacks? If so, can't wait to see what happens with Ware and Miller on the other side.

Scopes knows football and can break it down better then most. I miss him.

I love how little respect our team gets and how the smart fans are so wrong. Several comments about Manning's no hudle wearing us down. Dude, if the offense makes a sub the clock must be stopped to let the D make a change. Anytime the Denver O goes nomhuddle and sub's I'd make them stop and let us sub to !@#$ their rhythm up. Besides we have 8 nfl calbire starters on the DL. If anyone needs a break our second team is more then able to play. Someone please tell Denver fans that.