Let's Stop Being Doormats to the Pats!

folz

I'm sick of posters stating, "The Pats may have sewn things up already, so we might beat them (in week 17) only because they'll be resting starters."

First of all Belicheat doesn't rest starters until the game is well in hand (even if they don't need the game). Second, screw the Pats. I Billieve! If we want

to take that next step or even believe we can be a playoff team, you have to beat teams like the Pats (or Den or GB)...and btw, our defense is for real.

Yes, the Pats have looked real good the last four weeks with sizable wins over CHI, DEN, IND, and DET before the close loss to GB...but let's look

at common opponents between the Bills and the Pats for a moment:

The Bills and Pats have faced 6 of the same teams (with the Bills having also already faced the Jets and Dolphins twice, while NE has only faced those 2 teams once each):

In those games, the Pats have gone 4-2, while the Bills have gone 6-2.

The Pats have scored 29.3 points/game while giving up 23 points/game.

The Bills have scored 23.6 points/game (similar to the Pats opponents), but, the Bills have only allowed 15.62 points/game (almost 2 TDs less/game than the Pats gave up to those same teams)

So, if the Bills D can keep the Pats to even 1 TD less than they have scored against common opponents, the Bills could win that game. I think our D can pull that off

if we don't turn the ball over three times like we did in the first match-up with the Pats. Protect the ball and we can win.

I don't think this team is intimidated by anyone and they've played well on the road. We've got a shot. And Pepper and Spikes want some revenge dammit!

DEN, GB, and OAK come first, but if we can come out of that stretch with 2 wins, confidence, and the playoffs on the line, we can beat the Patriots straight up. Let's start

having some faith as fans, and stop conceding games to the Cheatriots! I'm sick of it. Let's take it to them for once!

It's still a steep hill, I know...and beating up on the Jets and Cleveland doest make us world beaters, but I want to see the playoffs this year! And I'm tired of chalking up two

automatic loses when the schedule comes out each year. May the reign of terror start it's decline on December 28th!

2014 AFC East Final Standings

1, New England Patriots

2. Miami Dolphins

3. Buffalo Bills

4. New York Jets

2015 AFC East Final Standings

1, New England Patriots

2. Miami Dolphins

3. New York Jets

4. Buffalo Bills

Even by trolling standards, I don't get it.

The Bottom Line:

The Buffalo Bills do not have a quarterback. The Patriots have a quarterback. The Dolphins have a quarterback. The Jets, like the Bills, do not have a quarterback. Without a quarterback, the Bills will finish 3rd or 4th in the AFC East.

Period!

Actually we have a QB we dont have a running game right now which along with the defense was supposed to be the strength of this team so we are trying to build a passing game on the fly during the season

Dobson to IR, season over. Unsure if hurt or Bellyache just gave him the Spikes treatment. He was benched earlier this season for 2 games for mouthing off to McDaniels.

2013 2nd rounder. Has not done anything. Has NE drafted a WR who has worked out well in recent memory?

Edited by YoloinOhio, Today, 11:39 AM.

SO the Bills have 2 wins against the Pats in the last decade or so...AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO STOP BEING DOORMATS???

( Keep this on the downlow: Bills already lost the first game to the Pats at home )

Ive said this 1 million times. Until the Brady retires, he will own the Bills. I hate the PATS SO EFFIN MUCH. Unreal to think that Brady has an .500 record or better against EVERY TEAM IN THE NFL!

No way do the Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots in three weeks.

Today's Bills-Broncos game was over when Denver was leading 24-3. And Denver didn't put in much effort to get that 24-3 lead.

Reason I: The Buffalo Bills do NOT have a quarterback. Opposing defenses just know that Orton can't consistently hit his receivers over the course of a game.

Reason II: The Buffalo Bills do NOT have an offensive line. You're all smart enough to figure that out so there's no point in me giving detail.

Next Season: Expect the Buffalo Bills to lose to the New England Patriots both times they play.