Week 14: Broncos' Game Preparation - Bills in Denver a Day Early

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dareus, Bills top 3 WRs probable

On the Bills Friday injury report WR Mike Wiloiams was declared out with a calf injury suffered in Thursday’s practice, but Buffalo’s top three receivers are all probable.

Sammy Watkins, Rpbert Woods and Chris Hogan are all probable for Sunday’s game in Denver along with DT Marcell Dareus.

OUT

DE Jarius Wynn – knee

TE Chris Gragg- knee

WR Mike Williams – calf

PROBABLE

K Dan Carpenter

DT Marcell Dareus

WR Chris Hogan

S Baccari Rambo

WR Sammy Watkins

WR Robert Woods

Injuries: Updates on Demaryius and Julius

After missing Thursday's practice, wide receiver

Demaryius Thomas returned Friday, opening the session by running routes and catching passes.

"I think I did enough," Thomas said. "I was able to get out and run. I felt okay."

Thomas is probable for Sunday's clash with the Buffalo Bills after sitting out Thursday's practice because of an ankle bruise caused when a teammate stepped on his ankle in practice. He said that he first "tweaked" the ankle last Sunday against Kansas City, but then the Wednesday collision exacerbated things.

"It's all right," Thomas said. "It feels way better."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Five Key Matchups: Broncos-Bills

The battle with Buffalo will start in the trenches, as Von Miller takes on a rookie seventh-round pick and Will Montgomery draws another behemoth defensive tackle.

Injury update: Demaryius Thomas, Jacob Tamme return to practice

The two key targets were back catching passes after sitting out Thursday's session.

Nigel Bradham: "We've Got Our Own Plan" (3:47)

The Bills linebacker talks about the plan to slow down Peyton Manning, the Broncos being more balanced on offense, and how they've been successful this season.

12/5/14 - Cecil Lammey of ESPN Denver on Bills/Broncos on the Rich Gaenzler Show: http://stationcaster.com/stations/whld/media/mp3/Cecil_Lammey_12_5-1417802288.mp3 (13:43)

This is a really good interview with lots of information on the Broncos and Kyle Orton's stint in Denver. Highly recommended.

That was a great listen, thanks!

That link is garbled up for some reason, 26. Try this:

http://media.denverb...lipcard_Buf.pdf

Thanks. I fixed it. :thumbsup:

That was a great listen, thanks!

You're welcome.

Broncos TE Thomas, DT Knighton questionable

The Denver Broncos will already be without running backs Montee Ball and Ronnie Hillman Sunday, though they haven’t missed them much with C.J. Anderson posting back-to-back 160-yard rushing days. But they could also be without their leading scorer and one of their best run stuffers against the Bills.

TE Julius Thomas, who has missed the last two games with an ankle injury was limited in practice again on Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game. Meanwhile starting DT Terrance Knighton, who was added to the injury report on Thursday with an elbow injury is also questionable for Sunday.

Here’s the full Denver injury report.

12/5/14 - Cecil Lammey of ESPN Denver on Bills/Broncos on the Rich Gaenzler Show: http://stationcaster.com/stations/whld/media/mp3/Cecil_Lammey_12_5-1417802288.mp3 (13:43)

This is a really good interview with lots of information on the Broncos and Kyle Orton's stint in Denver. Highly recommended.

Best show in Buffalo. No contest...way better than the garbage on GR.