Bills 56, Broncos 3

Strangely enough, of the "3 automatic losses" remaining on the schedule this year, I think we have the best shot at an upset against Denver. They have stumbled more than once this year. Green Bay is one hell of a team and NE has our number.

For some reason if we are going to pull off a miracle upset I see it being against Denver! We'll find out soon enough how it plays out.

Haha. So far, we beat bad Qbs and lose to good ones. An Orton-Peyton shoot out is terrifying. But our defense is that good. Still can't count on them holding the Broncos to 3 points into the 3rd quarter like they can with Hoyer.

Stranger things have happened. How many points did they score against the Rams?

Though you're right, the idea of the game turning into 18 vs. 18 is a terrifying thought.

Strangely enough, of the "3 automatic losses" remaining on the schedule this year, I think we have the best shot at an upset against Denver. They have stumbled more than once this year. Green Bay is one hell of a team and NE has our number.

For some reason if we are going to pull off a miracle upset I see it being against Denver! We'll find out soon enough how it plays out.

I agree. In the category of "things to watch for tonight", I'll go back to the comments I made in the first (premature) Bills at Broncs thread that some fool started last week, with updated comments in bold:

I've lived in Colorado for a long time, and I think I know the following about this edition of the Broncos:

1. They are a really poor bad weather team. Early December (unfortunately) is generally a pretty low-risk month for really foul weather. But it can be cold, and Peyton don't like cold. At all. KC will be cold by the second half tonight. Watch how Peyton's throwing looks.

2. They don't do well against teams with a dominant defensive line. They've had all kinds of O line trouble. Hey, they even waved the 2014 version of the O Line Desperation Flag: they brought in Richie Incognito. The line looked a lot better against Miami last week, but it's still shaky with a big musical chairs thing they did with the existing starters. If you can generate pressure on Peyton without blitzing, he's a completely different (and very beatable) QB. And our main strength is definitely the DL, lining up across from their main weakness.

3. The defense was much improved this year. Was. Past tense. Miami moved the ball really well against them, and I wouldn't call Miami some kind of offensive juggernaut. Even the weak STL offense moved the ball pretty well. (And of course the Pats destroyed them, but that's not so relevant since, well, Kyle Orton is not that guy with the hair plugs and Scott Chandler's resemblance to Gronk starts and ends with his height.)

The last time the Bills visited Denver, Trent Edwards and Co. pretty much put the final nail in the Mike Shanahan era with a surprise win. Kyle Orton can do the same thing to John Fox. Should the Broncos win this one? Absolutely. Are the Bills capable of pulling off the big upset? Damn right they are!