What do we really know about Brian Hoyer ?

HOUSE

Brian Axel Hoyer[2] (born October 13, 1985) is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). Originally signed as an undrafted free agent in 2009 by the New England Patriots, Hoyer played the role of backup to Tom Brady until being released on August 31, 2012. Before returning to the Cleveland area to play for his hometown team (leading Browns fans to give him the nickname "Hoyer the Destroyer") Hoyer also played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Hoyer played college football at Michigan State.

During Week 5 against the Tennessee Titans, Hoyer threw for 292 yards, 3 touchdowns, and an interception. Despite trailing 28-3, Hoyer led the Browns to 26 unanswered points. Securing the win with a final score of 29-28. It was the largest comeback victory in franchise history, and the largest for a road team in NFL history.[17]

http://en.wikipedia....i/Brian_Hoyer < SNIP>

Feel free to add your own information

A transvestite in transition.

ask me how i know .

I know his ass is grass come Sunday. -And our front four will be the lawnmower.

Not saying we'll win the game outright, but we'll get Hoyer... ALOT.

GO BILLS!

Every f'n time i look a the wings avatar i start pavlovian drooling.

damm you

he is there at the home games

We're doing that wrong. We should take him to road games but give him home games off. We've had enough cleaning up of OUR stadium - we don't need any pantaloon sharting at the Ralph.

Brian Axel Hoyer[2] (born October 13, 1985) is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). Originally signed as an undrafted free agent in 2009 by the New England Patriots, Hoyer played the role of backup to Tom Brady until being released on August 31, 2012. Before returning to the Cleveland area to play for his hometown team (leading Browns fans to give him the nickname "Hoyer the Destroyer") Hoyer also played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Hoyer played college football at Michigan State.

During Week 5 against the Tennessee Titans, Hoyer threw for 292 yards, 3 touchdowns, and an interception. Despite trailing 28-3, Hoyer led the Browns to 26 unanswered points. Securing the win with a final score of 29-28. It was the largest comeback victory in franchise history, and the largest for a road team in NFL history.[17]

http://en.wikipedia....i/Brian_Hoyer < SNIP>

Feel free to add your own information

We know that he will be under a pile of Bills Defenders.

I know he tried to single - handedly give the game away to the Falcons Sunday. I watched that game and if it weren't for Mike Smith being a horrible clock manager, the Browns would have lost that game. Those last two interceptions Hoyer threw were so bad, I wouldn't even have expected Losman or Edwards to have thrown.

He did have some nice throws, and his composure under pressure was impressive.

I fully expect the D to give him fits Sunday.

He was forcing the ball to Josh Gordon who gave up on one INT and they definitely weren't on the same page on the other.

A pick is a pick but Gordon helped.

That being said I'm not looking to see the Bills make a play on him.