Week 13 predictions: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

the Browns D is crazy similar to the Bills last yr. Kuan Williams is his new version of Nickell Robey. He is a UDFA rookie who beat out their #8 pick Justin Gilbert for the slot corner role and he sends him on blitzes. He also blitzes Whitner a lot. Hopefully the Bills are prepared.

I don't have faith in Kyle Orton when he is being pressured. And that is the one thing that scares me in this game. I am afraid that pressuring him will lead to turnovers in favor of the Browns.

I'm hoping the Bills run plenty of draw plays out of shotgun.

The Browns have the 20th ranked defense. Surprisingly, their offense is ranked at 10th. This is a bad matchup for the Browns. Buffalo's defense is the toughest they have faced this season and Buffalo's offense is facing one of the weakest defenses they have faced this year.

Not quite total domination, but close.

41-6 Bills

I don't have faith in Kyle Orton when he is being pressured. And that is the one thing that scares me in this game. I am afraid that pressuring him will lead to turnovers in favor of the Browns.

Cleveland is ranked 19th in sacks. They don't scare me at all. You are just remembering Pettine with this defense. Cleveland's D has a long ways to go. Edited by Rockinon

im not saying they won't get to him some, but they never even laid a finger on Ryan Mallett in his first ever game, in Cleveland. They lost Dansby and Taylor on the DL. And Gipson is out this week, who is responsible for a lot of their turnovers. They have some good, but not elite, players. Haden is closest to that level, but didn't play well early this year. He has returned to form, but he's no Revis.

At the start of the season, I believe 21 of their active 53 were UDFAs. That's a stark contrast to our team.

Orton performed much better this week against the blitz. Jets blitzed Orton 6x in first half.

He was 6-of-6 for 74 yards against the blitz.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Browns have the 20th ranked defense. Surprisingly, their offense is ranked at 10th. This is a bad matchup for the Browns. Buffalo's defense is the toughest they have faced this season and Buffalo's offense is facing one of the weakest defenses they have faced this year.

Not quite total domination, but close.

41-6 Bills

Cleveland is ranked 19th in sacks. They don't scare me at all. You are just remembering Pettine with this defense. Cleveland's D has a long ways to go.

Buffalos defense is only as impressive as the soft schedule has allowed.You my friend are in for a big suprise over the next 5 games.This "tough" defense will look very ordinary.

im not saying they won't get to him some, but they never even laid a finger on Ryan Mallett in his first ever game, in Cleveland. They lost Dansby and Taylor on the DL. And Gipson is out this week, who is responsible for a lot of their turnovers. They have some good, but not elite, players. Haden is closest to that level, but didn't play well early this year. He has returned to form, but he's no Revis.

At the start of the season, I believe 21 of their active 53 were UDFAs. That's a stark contrast to our team.

Orton performed much better this week against the blitz. Jets blitzed Orton 6x in first half.

He was 6-of-6 for 74 yards against the blitz.

The Bills pretty much picked up those blitzes though, didn't they? I don't recall him being under that quick pressure that the blitz is designed to produce. I know he got hit and knocked down a couple times, but didn't he still have time to throw even when blitzed?

Buffalos defense is only as impressive as the soft schedule has allowed.You my friend are in for a big suprise over the next 5 games.This "tough" defense will look very ordinary.

I'm very much aware of who the Bills have played and who they are about to play. The defense is tough and far from "tough". They have earned it. Take a closer look at who the Bills have all ready played. So far based on this years records, the Bills have faced the 7th toughest schedule in the NFL.

The Bills pretty much picked up those blitzes though, didn't they? I don't recall him being under that quick pressure that the blitz is designed to produce. I know he got hit and knocked down a couple times, but didn't he still have time to throw even when blitzed?

Fred. They really missed him the last 2 weeks.

I hate to say it but this week starts the slide.

BROWNS 31

bills 17

So the Browns Defense is 20th because they are 29th against the run.Yes they are 10th in offense, but when you discuss strength of schedule, you see who the browns barely won against and even lost to the Jaguars.

The Browns will be better on offense with Josh Gordon back. They will also face the 4th rated defense against the pass, and the best defensive line in football. Did you know the top 3 sack artists in football play for the Bills. #1, 2, and 3.

We're going to make that offense incompetent this week. The question is can Fred run on the 29th rated defense against the run?

You are obviously not a bills fan, but thanks for coming to our site. Watch Whitner this week get beat!