Johnny Manziel involved in massive fight Friday night

YoloinOhio

Yes, I'm sure only gang-memebers and delinquents hang out with their friends at clubs when they make millions.

Have you ever heard of an unsuccessful NFL QB that ran around with an entourage punching people in the face? Peyton's a Hall of Famer, he's hardly the norm.

Are you serious? There are plenty of examples of talented idiots that constantly made the wrong decisions and flamed out of the league. Jamarcus Russell?

I guess there is no pattern here with JF, just one coincidence after another

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? There are plenty of examples of talented idiots that constantly made the wrong decisions and flamed out of the league. Jamarcus Russell?

I guess there is no pattern here with JF, just one coincidence after another

So JFF gets assaulted in a club, now he's a lazy drug addict? Interesting comparison, but I don't see the similarities.

So JFF gets assaulted in a club, now he's a lazy drug addict? Interesting comparison, but I don't see the similarities.

Your right, this is a one time incident. I'm sure nothing will happen again and he is normally very hard working and studious

wrong place at the wrong time? its not like he was at a strip club at 2am and someone else got crazy. it was just a browns fan that tried to hug him and got jumped it sounds like. thats not being in the wrong place, thats surrounding yourself with idiots -- if the story is true.

i heard even after his first arrest at A&M, while he was still at A&M he got in a shoving match in the street outside the chart room here in new orleans - he was definitely in the quarter that night, but didnt see the pushing with my own eyes.

i believe his own father has said its not a matter if he will meltdown but how spectacular of a meltdown itll be!

To be fair, what is he doing out at a club on a Friday night into the wee hours of the morning during the season? If he wants to shake the stigma of surrounding himself with trouble, he shouldn't be out anywhere at 2:30 a.m. Go home, watch a movie, read your playbook, get to bed early.

I know he's young, and maybe he'll learn; he hasn't yet.

Your right, this is a one time incident. I'm sure nothing will happen again and he is normally very hard working and studious

Wait, so he goes to a bar and gets harassed, and you're extrapolating that he's not hard-working?

Do you remember Bruce Smith?

Edited by FireChan

club? JFF was assaulted?

where are you getting your fiction from? US Magazine?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fan-wanted-hug-from-johnny-manziel--gets-punched-by-entourage-185202477.html

a fight at an apartment complex well after midnight on Friday, involving a fan approaching Manziel for a hug and him getting punched by someone Manziel was with, ...... Even though it seems Manziel didn't have anything to do with it, other than having his personal space invaded.

Cleveland police were reportedly called at 2:36 a.m. early Saturday to the scene of a fight that involved 20 men and two security guards at The 9, a high-end apartment complex in Cleveland where many pro athletes live

To be fair, what is he doing out at a club on a Friday night into the wee hours of the morning during the season? If he wants to shake the stigma of surrounding himself with trouble, he shouldn't be out anywhere at 2:30 a.m. Go home, watch a movie, read your playbook, get to bed early.

I know he's young, and maybe he'll learn; he hasn't yet.

Who knows, maybe he's in training for a first time appearance for the franchise in a SuperBowl in Tampa?

Wait, so he goes to a bar and gets harassed, and you're extrapolating that he's not hard-working?

Do you remember Bruce Smith?

No, not at all. He just went to a bar a got assaulted. Just a coincidence. Man, he has the worst luck...

Bruce was not a QB. Do you think Lawrence Taylor would have made a good QB?

I don't give a rats behind one way or another, but does anyone here actually have some inside knowledge as to how this incident exactly went down? Or is this just 3 page Manziel diatribe?

there is a police report

Mary Kay Cabot@MaryKayCabot 2m2 minutes ago

#Browns chastise Johnny Manziel for being out so late, putting himself in bad situation http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/11/cleveland_browns_gm_ray_farmer_18.html#incart_river …

club? JFF was assaulted?

where are you getting your fiction from? US Magazine?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fan-wanted-hug-from-johnny-manziel--gets-punched-by-entourage-185202477.html

a fight at an apartment complex well after midnight on Friday, involving a fan approaching Manziel for a hug and him getting punched by someone Manziel was with, ...... Even though it seems Manziel didn't have anything to do with it, other than having his personal space invaded.

Cleveland police were reportedly called at 2:36 a.m. early Saturday to the scene of a fight that involved 20 men and two security guards at The 9, a high-end apartment complex in Cleveland where many pro athletes live

High end.... Cleveland? This is clearly fiction

wrong place at the wrong time? its not like he was at a strip club at 2am and someone else got crazy. it was just a browns fan that tried to hug him and got jumped it sounds like. thats not being in the wrong place, thats surrounding yourself with idiots -- if the story is true.

i heard even after his first arrest at A&M, while he was still at A&M he got in a shoving match in the street outside the chart room here in new orleans - he was definitely in the quarter that night, but didnt see the pushing with my own eyes.

i believe his own father has said its not a matter if he will meltdown but how spectacular of a meltdown itll be!

Ha ha, I hear you. I have no idea if he will work out or not. I have a feeling that he could be really good or ruin your franchise. There is no chance IMO that JF is a decent NFL QB. He will never, ever, ever be Andy Dalton.

I've seen a ton of him as a player and even after all the controversy he played even better in his last year as a starter. He was great and big games as well. With that being said he is an idiot. He's not an idiot in the lazy send either. He's an idiot in an entitled, selfish TO of 10 years ago kind of way.