Chiefs loss to Oakland

Joshua25

There have been a few threads on here about the NFL being fixed. I somehow had a feeling before the game that the Chiefs would lose. Nobody in their right mind would have bet on Oakland. And sure enough it happened. Coincidence? I didn't watch the game, so I don't know. Just seems awful fishy to me that a team that was playing as well as KC lost to Oakland. Doesn't make any sense. And please don't give me that "Any Given Sunday" defense. This one had all the earmarks of a fix.

Home team….division rivalry…..and Oak has come close in some other games.

I think they were due. This is NFL divisional football, nothing more to see.

(That is...Unless the Chiefs, let's say, had a late call for intentional grounding resulting in a safety, and a couple PF's for congratulating their own teammates).

(That is...Unless the Chiefs, let's say, had a late call for intentional grounding resulting in a safety, and a couple PF's for congratulating their own teammates).

Yes it was a divisional game. Just like when we play the Jets or Miami....any team can win. Nothing fishy there.

And a short week.

Do you hear voices too?

LOl only the ones in my head. I know people are reluctant to believe this, and I'm not even sure that I do, but this one had all the earmarks. I'll bet the mob made millions on that game. Too much money at stake to just dismiss the possibility.

Yes it was a divisional game. Just like when we play the Jets or Miami....any team can win. Nothing fishy there.

I knew these kinds of arguments would come up. I'm not saying that I'm absolutely certain, just that I suspected it might happen and it did. Others may not agree and that's OK, I just think that with all of the money at stake, it is a possibility. That's all.

There's no fix. I watched the game and the Chiefs came out flat, the Raiders were plying like it was their superbowl, the raiders defense was hammering people and the weather was terrible. It was a heavy rain the whol night so made for a sloppy game.

Carr looks to be a good draft pick for a QB. There are no fixes in the NFL.

LOl only the ones in my head. I know people are reluctant to believe this, and I'm not even sure that I do, but this one had all the earmarks. I'll bet the mob made millions on that game. Too much money at stake to just dismiss the possibility.

I knew these kinds of arguments would come up. I'm not saying that I'm absolutely certain, just that I suspected it might happen and it did. Others may not agree and that's OK, I just think that with all of the money at stake, it is a possibility. That's all.

I guess my arguement against such a thing is. Way too many people need to be payed off, and unless it's the Bills even some teams can overcome the bad ref calls. Imagine a multi billion dollar empire collapsing because some pissed off ref talks? Organized crime can get to a player I guess. but, I would go with college hoops beong a easier fix, or even the NBA when a single player could throw a game. In fact Lebron may be doing it right now.lol

Agreed. Oakland had been better than 0-10. KC-Oak is the oldest and fiercest AFC rivalry. I wasn't that surprised.

I have a feeling wildcard competitors are going to do bills lots of favors this weekend ... Chefs already lost (yes I called it), I also see chargers and dolphins losing too. However just kind of have a sick feeling it's going to be wasted because bills won't beat the jets. Theyre better with vick and harvin. Really their WRs are respectable with kerley, decker, harvin, and graham

I think the Chiefs were over-rated coming into this game anyway. They were winning games which you have to give them credit for, but you could tell that they weren't exactly a powerhouse team. Seemed like the wheels were getting ready to come off. The Chiefs will likely make the playoffs and also likely lose badly in the first round. They simply aren't playing that well.