IF Game is Monday, will it be televised nationally? (update: On DTV)

Yep - typical NFL - happy to take the money from fools like us that live out of market and pay through the nose to see our games and then don't give us any way to see the game when something like this happens. For f sake - they have their own tv network and won't show it so we get screwed...so pissed....So we get hours of "NFL Total Access" instead of the game - could they air anything with a more ironic name?

Might be espn (and by proxy advertisers) who pays a pretty penny for Monday night to themselves - insure the nfl would like to show it and get more revenue themselves

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say "Buffalo and NY markets" does that literally mean Buffalo and NYC only? I live 45 mins north of Albany does that fall in the market"?

Are you subject to jets blackouts? depend on where you get your local channel from and how close to nyc they broadcast, I believe

just called up directv. wont be showing game on sunday ticket because game isnt being played on sunday.

The decision hasn't been made yet so I doubt the person you talked to knows anything and just gave the standard answer that the ticket is only for games played on Sunday

Well they just stated during the Raider KC game, Monday night Bills game to be broadcast by CBS in Buffalo and NY markets only.

That's such horsesh*t. In Rochester, we're subject to blackouts, but when a Thursday night or emergency Monday night game is played, we don't get it over the air.

The whole reason they had to play somewhere other than Syracuse was so they could have the tv trucks set up to broadcast the game. I guess that was a lie.

Game is still going to be on TV in local markets so they still need the TV trucks...not sure what ur getting at

@richeisen: Told that's TBD tmrw RT @thepconenation: @richeisen will direct tv nfl Sunday ticket customer be able to watch bill vs jets on Monday

@billsdaily: Game will be on CBS affiliate in Rochester as the Bills secondary market.

Edited by Max997

@richeisen: Told that's TBD tmrw RT @thepconenation: @richeisen will direct tv nfl Sunday ticket customer be able to watch bill vs jets on Monday

@billsdaily: Game will be on CBS affiliate in Rochester as the Bills secondary market.

That's @Directv on twitter for those of you who want to fill their timelines with pleas to broadcast the game.