IF Game is Monday, will it be televised nationally? (update: On DTV)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has happened before, and sunday ticket will not show the game. But it hopefully will be on ESPN as a double header. But it's just as likely bills fans like me who live elsewhere, will be shut out of seeing the game...

this has happened before, and sunday ticket will not show the game. But it hopefully will be on ESPN as a double header. But it's just as likely bills fans like me who live elsewhere, will be shut out of seeing the game...

This happened a few years ago between Eagles and Vikes and the game was shown nationally so i imagine it will either be shown on ESPN as double header like you said or NFL Network

That's Buffalo's luck. Although last time something similar happened, was last season when the Raiders Sunday afternoon game was delayed. The A's were in the playoffs and there wasn't enough time to convert the Coliseum from baseball to football by game time. It was moved to Sunday night, and was shown on the NFL Network at the same time as the regular SNF game.

That's Buffalo's luck. Although last time something similar happened, was last season when the Raiders Sunday afternoon game was delayed. The A's were in the playoffs and there wasn't enough time to convert the Coliseum from baseball to football by game time. It was moved to Sunday night, and was shown on the NFL Network at the same time as the regular SNF game.

it was on NFLN but they played it at 11:30est or something because it had to be an actual night game out there due to the afternoon baseball game - I remember it finished on Monday at like 3am. Edited by YoloinOhio

Does anyone really want to watch these ahole teams?

A combined 7-13 record. Career Backup vs Dog Killer.

You got any other hobbies? Maybe it's time to log into that ol' knitting message board you've been neglecting since September.