Global warming err Climate change HOAX

I think most have recognized the problem. But that's a great cop out. You've recognized the problem right? That's all that matters in this discussion. So you've recognized it what's your plans to reverse it and save the planet?

No, the Republican Party is still saying its not man made and its just natural. Tom calls it a religion

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the Republican Party is still saying its not man made and its just natural. Tom calls it a religion

It is a religion. It stopped being science, and started being dogma, the moment "the consensus" said global cooling was caused by global warming. That made it unfalsifiable, which took it out of the realm of "science' and into the realm of faith-based belief.

It is a religion. It stopped being science, and started being dogma, the moment "the consensus" said global cooling was caused by global warming. That made it unfalsifiable, which took it out of the realm of "science' and into the realm of faith-based belief.

All hail the almighty polar vortex! :worthy:

Climate Change Hits the Snooze Button

One reason I’ve been writing much less about the climatistas here lately is that the subject has become such a crashing bore.

Don’t take my word for it—just ask the lefty Media Mutters for America, the site David Brock curates to whine on Hillary’s behalf.

Media Mutters has a new study out bemoaning that the major TV network news broadcasts are losing interest in climate change, despite the UN Paris hootenanny back in December and the official Hottest Year Evah in 2015. These should be good times for the climatistas with the lapdog media. But no:

The fun part is that one news network greatly increased the time they devoted to climate change: Fox News. Oh no!

Heh. No wonder the desperate climatistas are going full Spanish Inquisition and want climate skeptics jailed.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/04/climate-change-hits-the-snooze-button.php

Edited by B-Man

ya sure buddy

Sarah Palin tore into Bill Nye’s scientific qualifications on Thursday, saying he has no authority to say climate-change skeptics are wrong.

Palin, the former governor of Alaska and the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, said the man known for his show "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is using his position of authority to harm children by teaching them that climate change is real and man-made.

“Bill Nye is as much a scientist as I am,” Palin said at a Capitol Hill event held to roll out a film that aims to discredit climate scientists. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.

Palin said behind the “alarmism” that the climate is changing is a “predetermined” and political agenda “of those, I think, who are controlling the narrative right now on changes in the weather.”

She repeatedly dismissed climate change as changes in weather and said scientists who believe the consensus that humans are the main cause of global warming are trying to shut down human progress.

She's preaching to the choir