Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

So this isn’t really a thing with global warming, as it is introduction of a species where it isn’t usually endemic. Now I see your trying to go with rising temperatures but East Asia is a temperante zone, so it’s not a stretch to see a tick survive in similar conditions even if it’s not endemic to that area.

You're new here but you'll find that Tiberius, also known as gator, gatorman, Baskin and maybe others is the driver of the short bus here. He's an extremely partisan little B word who rarely can write a coherent sentence, so he often will copy and paste paragraphs from a source, and try to pass it off as his own work. Just giving you a heads up.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're new here but you'll find that Tiberius, also known as gator, gatorman, Baskin and maybe others is the driver of the short bus here. He's an extremely partisan little B word who rarely can write a coherent sentence, so he often will copy and paste paragraphs from a source, and try to pass it off as his own work. Just giving you a heads up.

And to any new posters, 3rd Thing here Is called "worthless" because he doesn't post anything but insults. He is a worthless poster. Never posts anything worth reading. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And to any new posters, 3rd Thing here Is called "worthless" because he doesn't post anything but insults. He is a worthless poster. Never posts anything worth reading. 

He's only called "worthless" by Tiberius.  Which is all you need to know about Tiberius.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, I do insult you and your ilk. You are the one that laughed hilariously about the deaths in Benghazi. You then continued to defend yourself for doing so. You deserve to be insulted.

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A single study can certainly overturn the settled science, though.

In addition we both know that is not what B-Man is saying. He, while linking a study that goes against "settled science", is mocking the Climate Change Church. DrW, being a new poster doesn't know the other posters here and can't possibly know that B-Man was being ironical. That's why I have encouraged new posters to lurk for awhile and not jump in based on assumptions.

1 hour ago, DrW said:

No. Whatever side you are on, a single study never "settles the science".

Welcome, most here are undecided on the matter, a few are angrily for it but they are wrong on most issues....

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In addition we both know that is not what B-Man is saying. He, while linking a study that goes against "settled science", is mocking the Climate Change Church. DrW, being a new poster doesn't know the other posters here and can't possibly know that B-Man was being ironical. That's why I have encouraged new posters to lurk for awhile and not jump in based on assumptions.

You underestimate my familiarity with the history of this site; I have been lurking for quite a while. I have to admit that I did not see the comment by B-man as ironical; my apologies if it was meant that way. And I would still like DC Tom to give me an example where a single study overturned the settled science.

13 minutes ago, DrW said:

You underestimate my familiarity with the history of this site; I have been lurking for quite a while. I have to admit that I did not see the comment by B-man as ironical; my apologies if it was meant that way. And I would still like DC Tom to give me an example where a single study overturned the settled science.

That's DC Tom's question to answer but as far as I'm concerned there is no settled science regarding Global Warming or Climate Change.

1 minute ago, DrW said:

Einstein's paper on the photoelectric effect.  The Wu experiment.  Vera Rubin, Extended rotation curves of high-luminosity spiral galaxies. IV—Systematic dynamical properties, SA through SC. Astrophys J Lett 225:L107–L11 (my personal favorite).  Copernicus, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Einstein's paper on the photoelectric effect.  The Wu experiment.  Vera Rubin, Extended rotation curves of high-luminosity spiral galaxies. IV—Systematic dynamical properties, SA through SC. Astrophys J Lett 225:L107–L11 (my personal favorite).  Copernicus, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium.  

Neeee errrr dicus