This just in

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just on Toronto radio.

How ridiculous when they can just move the time of the game from Sunday to Monday, if need be. Any of the problems on why they'd delay the game are not resolved by moving it to Toronto. The snow would be in check from Friday on. Right now it is just getting the players in for practice.

Dumb. Dumb radio station.

Not as dumb as the "Radio Voice of the Buffalo Bills" trying to look for ways to blame the Bills for this.

Government is the chief problem here.These municipalities should just hire private contractors for snow removal and there would be no problem.There will never be one instance when a government entity out performs a private firm.I am critical of West seneca right now because of the late start.They have not even picked up the piles of leaves on the curb since mid October.

Just call Stash and his plow truck, huh?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

it's happened before in my lifetime. Wasn't as bad because they stayed on top of it. The last time there was a storm like this the plows were out the day before salting and out in full force the second it started snowing. They would get behind because there was no way to keep up with it but they kept at it and nothing got out of hand like it is now.

We had 3 feet on my street before we saw a plow yesterday afternoon. It's embarrassing

How dare they plow someone else's street before yours? The nerve.

If people are going to be pissed at anyone for not doing their job, then get pissed at the weathermen around here. I don't recall hearing any of the news casters predicting that parts of WNY were going to get 5-6 feet of snow. I heard that max that any area would get was going to be up to 24" and that was for the traditional snowbelt area. They done frigged up on this prediction.

Plus the news is so sensationalized around here and the meteorologists cry wolf so many times every year that it is no wonder the town highway departments didn't take them seriously.