2015 QB/RB Draft Class

The only RB I would want in the 2nd is Gurley if he were still there. Anyone else and I would prefer to look at OG/TE at that spot. 2nd round is typically where TEs start to run off the board and I think either of those positions will help the O more than a RB would.

To answer your question though Abdullah is good although his frame concerns me and TJ Yeldon would make me very happy in the 3rd.

For QB I just don't know. Mariotta and Winston will be long gone as will likely Hundley. Dak Prescott is intriguing but more of a runner than thrower which I don't care for.

As for Guard maybe getting Cyrus' brother her would help both of them out and I think he should be there in the 2nd.

All of this is way too early though as I don't know who will be available at the 64th pick ;)

Since this is my last post here, I think 99% of you are brain dead tards and the rest are Gugny. Please feel free to eat my as$ hole and $uck my rooster you goddamn retards. This place is run by idiots, for idiots and it shows. Anyways peace out you pieces of ****.

P.S. Suck my dick

You're not mad at me, you're mad at your dad.

The only RB I would want in the 2nd is Gurley if he were still there. Anyone else and I would prefer to look at OG/TE at that spot. 2nd round is typically where TEs start to run off the board and I think either of those positions will help the O more than a RB would.

To answer your question though Abdullah is good although his frame concerns me and TJ Yeldon would make me very happy in the 3rd.

For QB I just don't know. Mariotta and Winston will be long gone as will likely Hundley. Dak Prescott is intriguing but more of a runner than thrower which I don't care for.

As for Guard maybe getting Cyrus' brother her would help both of them out and I think he should be there in the 2nd.

All of this is way too early though as I don't know who will be available at the 64th pick ;)

I agree. I want a Guard in the 2 nd. If there is a great TE there maybe also. You can get a G in the second to start right away. I would prefer that over a FA Guard retread or over paying one at the end of their career.

I think this team is built for now (hopefully we get a new coach...at least a new OC). Get a FA QB...draft a Guard in the second. And spend some money in free agency. Strongly hopeful to resign Hughes too.

Edited by Manther

Melvin Gordon looks like Jamaal Charles 2.0.

I know each year and regime is different but haven't we drafted and spent enough resources on RB to take one in the 2 nd round when RBs are less valued each year? And we currently have 4 RBs on the roster. I know we might not have all 4 next year.

For everyone upset we don't have a first round pick (I am not one of those) and think it sets our franchise back years...drafting 3 RBs in the first in the last decade has hurt us more than Sammy for an extra first (I don't think that hurts us either, but time will tell). And we already traded a 4 th for a RB in Bryce Brown which I also have no issue with.

Taking a RB in the 2nd IMO is not a good move.

I know each year and regime is different but haven't we drafted and spent enough resources on RB to take one in the 2 nd round when RBs are less valued each year? And we currently have 4 RBs on the roster. I know we might not have all 4 next year.

For everyone upset we don't have a first round pick (I am not one of those) and think it sets our franchise back years...drafting 3 RBs in the first in the last decade has hurt us more than Sammy for an extra first (I don't think that hurts us either, but time will tell). And we already traded a 4 th for a RB in Bryce Brown which I also have no issue with.

Taking a RB in the 2nd IMO is not a good move.

im not advocating taking a RB in round 2. I was just answering the OPs question.

I was excited when we got Bryce Brown but have been disappointed with his performance so far this year which leads me to believe it's more of a scheme or coaching issue with this team than it is a lack of talent.

I'm interested to see what QBs other Bill's fans are hoping for next yr.

I was excited when we got Bryce Brown but have been disappointed with his performance so far this year which leads me to believe it's more of a scheme or coaching issue with this team than it is a lack of talent.

I'm interested to see what QBs other Bill's fans are hoping for next yr.

i watch a ton of CFB. I'm not hoping for anyone other than maybe Connor Cook. That's a 2016 pick most likely.

We meed a great tight end in the worst way

jeff Heurmann from OSU is going to be available when we draft and maybe in the 3rd. He is stuck in Urban's offense which has two TEs and tons of gadgety playmakers and he never gets the ball so lack of stats might mean he goes later. He is a great fit for this offense.

We meed a great tight end in the worst way

jeff Heurmann from OSU is going to be available when we draft and maybe in the 3rd. He is stuck in Urban's offense which has two TEs and tons of gadgety playmakers and he never gets the ball so lack of stats might mean he goes later. He is a great fit for this offense.

If I had my way, I'd send a scout to the NBA summer league and to the D-League games. Find the 22 year old power forward who's got the frame for the NFL but not enough game for the NBA. There have to be dozens of guys who at some point chose basketball over football and could make a quick transition back if given a chance at the pro level. With today's rules and spread offenses, you don't have to teach them to block most times, though there are some big boys who would be more than capable.

I know it sounds nuts, but I'd seriously send a scout or two.

Drafting a QB to play would be a waste. Its almost certainly gonna take a drafted QB a couple of years to become adequate and seeing a 16th and then 117th year in a row without the playoffs while a 2nd rounder learns the pro trade is almost 2 horrible to think.

Better options strike me as FA- The solid D, a solid WR stable and maybe even a potential great run game makes us an attractive option particularly if we sign a solid HC who has been there before.

Trade if possible- we have a few vets we could trade to get value.

If I had my way, I'd send a scout to the NBA summer league and to the D-League games. Find the 22 year old power forward who's got the frame for the NFL but not enough game for the NBA. There have to be dozens of guys who at some point chose basketball over football and could make a quick transition back if given a chance at the pro level. With today's rules and spread offenses, you don't have to teach them to block most times, though there are some big boys who would be more than capable.

Agreed. Its worth a try. The only cost would be paying the scout. Wouldn't even need to use a draft pick.

It doesn't sous crazy at all. In fact it's more crazy that every team in the league isn't doing this.

The best TEs all have the basketball backround. From jimmy graham to Julius Thomas to gates and all the way back to gonzolas