2015 QB/RB Draft Class

Cody Fajardo of Nevada is worth a look in mid rounds. Three time participant at Manning Passing Academy and progressively improved at same school as Kapernick. Duke Johnson of Miami of worth a look as well.

TE, I like Jesse James of Penn State if he comes out.

If I had my way, I'd send a scout to the NBA summer league and to the D-League games. Find the 22 year old power forward who's got the frame for the NFL but not enough game for the NBA. There have to be dozens of guys who at some point chose basketball over football and could make a quick transition back if given a chance at the pro level. With today's rules and spread offenses, you don't have to teach them to block most times, though there are some big boys who would be more than capable.

I know it sounds nuts, but I'd seriously send a scout or two.

Absolutely. I said the same thing in a previous thread.

Find HS football players that decided to play basketball in college. There are probably plenty of very good athletes there that go around 6'5 & 245.

Look at many of the best TE's now & you will find that they are B.Ball players. Jimmy graham, Julius Thomas, Antonio Gates, & one of the best ever - Gonzalez.

QB Names to watch during Bowl season:

Brett Hundley, UCLA - Junior

Marcus Mariota, Oregon - Junior

Cody Kessler, USC - Junior

Connor Halliday, Washington State - Senior

Brandon Doughty, Western Kentucky - Senior

Shane Carden, East Carolina - Senior

Everett, Golson, Notre Dame - Senior

Garrett Grayson, Colorado State - Senior

I know each year and regime is different but haven't we drafted and spent enough resources on RB to take one in the 2 nd round when RBs are less valued each year? And we currently have 4 RBs on the roster. I know we might not have all 4 next year.

For everyone upset we don't have a first round pick (I am not one of those) and think it sets our franchise back years...drafting 3 RBs in the first in the last decade has hurt us more than Sammy for an extra first (I don't think that hurts us either, but time will tell). And we already traded a 4 th for a RB in Bryce Brown which I also have no issue with.

Taking a RB in the 2nd IMO is not a good move.

Agree w all of this.

How could anyone on this board not want Jameis Winston? The dude hasn't lost a game in CFB! He continues to win amidst the constant scrutiny. By the way, it looks like the signatures were forgery.

I'm with you. Don't talk to me about crab legs, he's as good as it gets on the field, a true leader and winner, with elite talent to back it up. We'll never have a chance at him anyways.