• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Given what has happened with Mike Williams I tend to agree

BUT

Sammy Watkins is the man on this team......and how do we know that Stevie wouldnt be locker room bitching about catches at this point.

From what I heard (grain of salt but this is from another FO guy who was called by the Bills) this was a concern. They thought his role would be diminished because they wanted to feature Woods and Watkins and they thought he would not handle that well based on incidents in the past.

I am not advocating it based on our current situation. That's just the story.

First of all, this guy is one of the kings of lazy use of other people's useless stats. It's easy to throw out other's work to try to seem intelligent, as everyone at WGR55 does. Media people who spend their life's covering games (not real life, games) are somehow people we should turn to for advanced stats? I think not. They're trying to gain intellectual capital without actually having any. This is a case in point. When you can't even properly name the statistic, it shows an underlying weakness in thinking, namely actually understanding WTF you're talking about and reporting. The stat this buffoon is referring to is Expect Points Added Per Play, not Estimated Points Per Play. Stats are about precision, accuracy and validity and when you can't even take the time to know WTF stat your even referring to, it strips you of any credibility you may have had to discuss, refer to, or use stats to support your argument.

From what I heard (grain of salt but this is from another FO guy who was called by the Bills) this was a concern. They thought his role would be diminished because they wanted to feature Woods and Watkins and they thought he would not handle that well based on incidents in the past.

I am not advocating it based on our current situation. That's just the story.

That and SJ's value would never be higher than it was when he was traded. Watkins was going to take a sizable amount of his production.

That and SJ's value would never be higher than it was when he was traded. Watkins was going to take a sizable amount of his production.

If we get a 3rd rounder, it was a good trade. 4th rounder, still probably considering the Saints only got a 5th for Sproles and the Ravens got a 6th for Boldin.

Its possible that a trade can work well for both teams.

I think this is the case.

Doug Hackett would have wasted his improve talents, where his improve talents work well with Kaep.

The Bills get value for the vet. Pretty damn good value if compare to what we gave up for Mike Williams or what the Eagles got for DeSean Jackson.

it is a win win.