Why are we so down?

It seems like everyone including, Doug Marrone, is acting like we have no chance here. We are 5-5 but are still in a good place with our schedule. We still need to billieve that this team still has a shot to make it to the playoffs. Our d can carry us there and when Jackson gets healthy we will have a way better offense. Jackson gives us the blitz protection we dont have with anyone else, and thats why orton has looked so bad in the past 2 game weeks. We still have a chance and us as fans need to fight for our team.

It seems like everyone including, Doug Marrone, is acting like we have no chance here. We are 5-5 but are still in a good place with our schedule. We still need to billieve that this team still has a shot to make it to the playoffs. Our d can carry us there and when Jackson gets healthy we will have a way better offense. Jackson gives us the blitz protection we dont have with anyone else, and thats why orton has looked so bad in the past 2 game weeks. We still have a chance and us as fans need to fight for our team.

Incorrect.

Uh because our team is mediocre AGAIN. Cause we aren't beating Denver and N England on the road and our chances of making the playoffs are slim and none (even if we win the tiebreakers are all bad). Cause we have watched this team and this organization fail miserably for 15 years now. Cause this offense is nearly unwatchable and we have an OC who is is wayyyy over his head. Cause our head coach talks about coaching up the O line and it is the worst unit on the team. Cause we are wasting what might be a once in a 25 year caliber d line. Cause we have no #1 draft choice and desperately need a #1 QB. Cause we have wasted the talent of CJ Spiller for 4 years and this dopey coaching staff was still clueless as to how to use him. Cause too many fans drink the Kool aid that this organization sells and it creates hopes that over and over and over (count to 15) are unfullfilled.

I could keep going but why bother.

That good enough for ya?

Hey who knows. Maybe this rough spot is just what this coaching staff and our offense needs....a major MAJOR kick in the ass.....

If this team truly is a playoff team, then from the next game going forward, they should win all of them, right? I mean seriously....if this team plays like every game is their last....maybe...just maybe they answer the bell and win out.

Green Bay....Denver.....New England........they can all lose and why not have it be at the hands of a desperate, wounded animal like the Bills?

Let's see what this team is really made of.

That's......why they play the games.

The Bills are currently in 7th place in the race for the two wild card spots. Note that this already accounts for 4 division winners, so that makes them 11th overall in record in the AFC. Out of 16 teams. We could talk tiebreakers (where there is little help), but just to get to the point where they come into play the Bills would have to almost win out anyway. 5-5 now and 10-6 is going to be needed to get a WC spot. Heck, there might be a 10-6 team that doesn't make it so 11-5 would be needed to be certain of getting a spot. That means the Bills have to either win their last 6 or go 5-1 and get some help on tiebreakers. Anyone see that happening? I didn't think so.

Hey who knows. Maybe this rough spot is just what this coaching staff and our offense needs....a major MAJOR kick in the ass.....

If this team truly is a playoff team, then from the next game going forward, they should win all of them, right? I mean seriously....if this team plays like every game is their last....maybe...just maybe they answer the bell and win out.

Green Bay....Denver.....New England........they can all lose and why not have it be at the hands of a desperate, wounded animal like the Bills?

Let's see what this team is really made of.

That's......why they play the games.

If you really believe this, be prepared to be totally disappointed. What about this group of players and coaching staff gives you the impression that they are up for answering the bell? This is and has been maybe the softest team mentally in the NFL for years. They have no pride, no passion, no fire, etc. They are right where they want to be because it is their comfort zone.

When was the last time that the bills beat a truly premier team that was playing at the top of their game? I can't think of a time. Guess what...they have to do that 3 times to get to the playoffs.

Because we are out of it. Looked like crap in National TV again. Bills just let you down. The future is not clear at all. could be starting all over again next year. One more loss and players will start checking out. that's why. Pats and Broncos will absolutely put a beat down on the Bills and they will be national news the monday after. that's why. I'm glad McK is out. that fumble against KC did us in.

I still believe that we can win any game with the defense we have, we need the offense to step up and put some pressure on the other guys by scoring TDs. Is it a tough schedule ahead? Sure, but I'm also sure the team believes they can beat anybody.

If we win the next 2 games (NJ & Cle), will anyone's outlook change?

Ever so slightly. But in this 4 game stretch we really had to be 3-1 more than any other. The issue isn't the overall record but handing wins and tie breakers to teams we are racing to 10 with. Wins against Miami, kc and Cleveland should've been easier than NE, gb and Denver- and they were more important too. So winning the next 2 weeks wouldn't make me think we were in good shape- it's the absolute minimum we could do to maintain a sliver of an outside chance if other teams are helping us too

Edited by NoSaint

If we win the next 2 games (NJ & Cle), will anyone's outlook change?

Only IF NE loses its next 2 and Miami one or both of the next 2.

It's over but that doesn't mean I won't manipulate the Playoff machine when its up for 2014 - 2015

http://espn.go.com/n...layoffs/machine

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

We really have no chance, As bad as we looked in losing to KC and Miami, what the heck are we going to do vs New England and Denver? I know "on any given sunday", but we would have to catch either team on their lowest day, looking past us and us playing way over our heads to have any possible chance, Don't think those stars will be aligning at this point in the season. I would think their odds of making the playoffs are less than one percent.

We really have no chance, As bad as we looked in losing to KC and Miami, what the heck are we going to do vs New England and Denver? I know "on any given sunday", but we would have to catch either team on their lowest day, looking past us and us playing way over our heads to have any possible chance, Don't think those stars will be aligning at this point in the season. I would think their odds of making the playoffs are less than one percent.

We did not look bad against Kansas City. We actually looked good, and I was excited...until we gave the game away. In Miami we looked bad. We also dominated them earlier in the year though so who knows. I don't know that we beat New England or Denver, but we could beat Green Bay in our house (Remember the dolphins and jets both nearly beat Green Bay), and Oakland, Cleveland, Jets will be playoff elimination games.

That said, losing games to San Diego, Miami, Kansas City do not help our chances one bit.

This current group of Bills were put together with the sole purpose of breaking our hearts again. Marrone and Hackett are merely here to ensure that. Everybody is doing their part to ensure that we miss the playoffs.

But wait, maybe the other team can provide like seven or more turnovers, we can win, and Hackett can appear again laughing at us like he did after the Jets game, In other words the other team has to gift wrap the game for us...........................

Edited by bobm