Beg, borrow, or steal but please get Cowher, or Dungy

rcatty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how about you stop spamming the board with these posts about old has been coaches/GMs and go spend your time learning about the game of football - seems like it would be time better spent

Whaley is a very good GM - he is not even remotely part of the problem (theres a reason hes highly regarding around the league)

Cowher coaches 90s football, it doesnt work in todays NFL, and Dungy is laughable......we need a coach, not an analyst

Do we need to fire The Moron, yes...but please, no retreads, get the next best thing, not the last best thing

The sooner Marrone and company are shipped out the better. Please get Cowher, or Dungy, and pay a king's ransom if necessary. While you are at it, get Polian, or Accorsi in here.

One would think if there was a quality QB here, that would be easy. None of those guys will want the gig with no first round pick next year. And the EJ/ Orton mess at QB.

Throw 8 mil at the chin as a GM and let him put it togehter may work though. I don't see any veteran coach wanting this mess for the next two years. This team is in neutral. its impossible to see Marrone on the sideline next year. he shows zero as a HC.

how about you stop spamming the board with these posts about old has been coaches/GMs and go spend your time learning about the game of football - seems like it would be time better spent

Whaley is a very good GM - he is not even remotely part of the problem (theres a reason hes highly regarding around the league)

Cowher coaches 90s football, it doesnt work in todays NFL, and Dungy is laughable......we need a coach, not an analyst

Do we need to fire The Moron, yes...but please, no retreads, get the next best thing, not the last best thing

The last time I looked they have Super Bowl ring(s) on their fingers. That tends to indicate they understand how to get things done. That's good enough for me.

those guys have been living a cushy lifestyle in the booth. Im not sure they would be down with spending nights at the office/film-room, not seeing their families, etc especially with their legacies already pretty well intact.

Maybe as a consultant, I dont know. I dont think I like Dungy for that... and I dont know how Cowher would be full-scale organization/mangerial building.

Accorsi is the guy I would like to mold the structure and provide names of candidates across the board.

We have a playoff caliber team with a pop warner football coach

I swear I expect to see Jauron on the sidelines based on how conservative the play calling is.

It makes me sick that we play the way that we do and the fact that we seem to be unable to make any type of in game adjustments is just plain sad.

No wonder people laugh at us and I used to take offense to it but after last nights game, I cant really blame them.

#^! this coaching staff....well the offensive side anyway

CBF

You guys are missing the point here!

It's not about Cowher or Dungy or any other specific name.

It's about universally recognizing that our coaching staff (put in place by Russ Brandon and company) is a joke, as per the norm.

REMEMBER: This is all a byproduct of the last ownership era. That era is over now.

Pegula will clean house and throw big money at a top talent. That is his first task as the new owner.

It all will start to change from there.

Stop approaching the same old Bills problems with the same old Bills thinking!

It's different now.

It's going to get better.