Sad. Just sad

Gisele

What I have to say is very simple. People have called me a homer for as long as I've been posting on Buffalo Bills forums. I actually got banned from BBMB for mother!@#$ing pessimistic posters.

But now that I've gotten suckered into a season I truly believed in and am forced to realize we'll miss the playoffs yet again, I'm conceding. I will not spend another dime on Bills tickets or gear until they make the playoffs. The Bills tattoo I got back in August is burning a hole in my back.Maybe I'll keep it under wraps for a couple years.

It's a playoff roster without a doubt. The only thing left to blame is coaching.

What I have to say is very simple. People have called me a homer for as long as I've been posting on Buffalo Bills forums. I actually got banned from BBMB for mother!@#$ing pessimistic posters.

But now that I've gotten suckered into a season I truly believed in and am forced to realize we'll miss the playoffs yet again, I'm conceding. I will not spend another dime on Bills tickets or gear until they make the playoffs. The Bills tattoo I got back in August is burning a hole in my back.Maybe I'll keep it under wraps for a couple years.

It's a playoff roster without a doubt. The only thing left to blame is coaching.

Re. Your tattoo: upper back or lower back??

At some point this has to end. Doesn't it? Is coaching a football team really that hard? When the guys at NFL Network giggle and say how predictable our offense is, do people in charge of the team really think they can't be replaced? I can't of one play we ran that was well thought out. I need a vacation

Mr Pegula, please fix this. I've typed paragraphs of crap but I keep deleting them so as not to offend. Whaley has done a tremendous job of giving this staff incredible talent but our coaching staff is OBVIOUSLY inept.

I feel your pain. I would be shocked if Mr Pegula does not end up cleaning house here. The coaching tonight guaranteed this I think.

How can we be so unprepared for every opponent? What did we do in our bye week to prepare for the Chiefs? Did we overlook them and get ready for Miami? I don't think so. We have **** the bed the last two weeks. What are these coaches doing?????

How can we be so unprepared for every opponent? What did we do in our bye week to prepare for the Chiefs? Did we overlook them and get ready for Miami? I don't think so. We have **** the bed the last two weeks. What are these coaches doing?????

How the !@#$ do I know? Our roster is slightly more talented than Miami's imo. The only reason we lost was because of coaching. Which sucks because I was such a huge Marrone advocate and a Hackett apologist up until today. It doesn't feel great to have to admit you were wrong.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain