Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 11, Bills at Dolphins

Dan

We've had a couple "must win" games this year, but this one literally is "MUST WIN"

Loser of this game is in a hole too deep to dig out of and their season will be over

Im going to be one pissed off mother****er if its us.

Come on bills, we as fans need this. I am so sick of meaningless late november and december football.

I'm wondering if it is really is as "must-win" for Miami as it is for Buffalo. They have only 2 AFC losses going in.

Remember, Dolphins are the only mammal in the sea that has a taste for necrophilia. Dolphins have an image of being peaceful and happy creatures when in reality they are the villains of the sea, raping corpses and generally being dicks. I say we do the world a favor tonight AND SQUISH THOSE CORPSE MOLESTING FISHIES GOOD!

Bills 84 - Fish 0

It's really weird seeing the Bills talked about so much on NFLN. Not surprisingly, they clearly haven't watched any Bills games this year.

we dont care what they say do we ?

Bills are pissed from top to bottom. including some of us fans.

Leodis was right to speak from his heart.

Its time ! Bring it. Kitchen sink etc. !

Lets see what the Bills are capable of tonight. ( i will be listening )

I would be shocked if the Bills lost tonight. This matchup favors them across the board. Not that they can't shoot themselves in the foot like vs KC, but the Bills should dominate this game.

Here's hoping last week's loss was the fuel they needed to go on a real tear down the stretch. Let's see them playing mad!