Buffalo News, Really?!?!?

Dopey

Ok, so the loss to the Chiefs hurt. It hurt a lot, but I don't think the Buff News is helping any when the featured story is about the most crushing losses in this millenium. I thought our fans had it bad, but to the Buffalo News: REALLY!?!?!? Let's all get a grip here. Including the BN.

Is this the part where we all pile on a newspaper so as to remove attention from the mediocrity known as The Buffalo Bills?

Oh, I see. I guess it is.

Hey, that Sullivan is a jerk!

1000x this.

No, this is the part where you click on a thread to complain that it exists.

Bills would be a winning team if only the mean fans and media types would just say nice things.

Bills would be a winning team if only the mean fans and media types would just say nice things.

As opposed to: the Bills would be a winning team if only the Pollyannas would stop drinking the kool-aid, open their eyes, and chant a repetitive and overly negative mantra ad nauseum.

Bucky the wonderwhore and Sully (verb literary ironic; damage the purity or integrity of; defile.

"they were outraged that anyone should sully their good name" synonyms: taint, defile, soil, tarnish, stain, blemish, pollute, spoil, mar) can suck it.

For the record, I move to refer to Sully henceforth as "taint."

Ok, so the loss to the Chiefs hurt. It hurt a lot, but I don't think the Buff News is helping any when the featured story is about the most crushing losses in this millenium. I thought our fans had it bad, but to the Buffalo News: REALLY!?!?!? Let's all get a grip here. Including the BN.

Seriously? Did they forget about the MNF game against Dallas? I still feel crushed by that ****-fest of a collapse.

Isn't he talking about Sully's column in Monday's paper? That was soooo lazy.

You know, you're right. I was confusing it with Bucky's column from Sunday evening:

Add another gruesome loss to Bills’ annals

But, you know, basically the same. Bucky and Sully are essentially interchangeable.

I was happy they only listed the most crushing losses of the millennium. I still haven't gotten over the Bills' loss to San Diego in the first round of the playoffs after the 1980 season. That was massive.

i certainly agree with you!.. somehow that still stings the worst for me..knowing a win meant we were to host the raiders the following week.. fergy playing on practically one leg.. and romes almost sealing it with a pick just before the crushing TD pass .. i hear ya bro..

I was ten and I am still not over that loss...

Joe Ferguson played a heroic game on a bad ankle.

I still don't know why they gave the ball to Joe Cribbs on 4th and 1. All season they had been giving it to Roosevelt Leaks who ONLY got the ball in short yardage situations all season long and averaged 3.3 yards per carry.

I watched that game with my Dad and a friend of his, and when the Bills blew the lead and lost on the 50 yard Fouts pass, my Dad's friend said "Oh well, it's only a game. Let's have dinner." I wanted to strangle him.

I think that may be the first time since the merger that the Bills won the division. We had such high hopes (after breaking the 0-20 streak against the Fins in week 1)

Bills misery did not start in Music City, my young friends.