Security vs. gatorman: Two Retards Enter, One Retard Leaves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is also crazy that a large number of them want to kill you, they abuse women, they mistreat children, they want you dead if you leave Islam, they want gays dead, they want to eradicate Israel, yet they are given a free pass and the media does barely anything to challenge them.

I think the problem is less about your belief system and more about your presentation. The above sentence is probably a pretty good summary of where you're coming from, and probably not anything that's going to make you the subject of ridicule by the non retarded. But when you start making such broad sweeping generalizations (i.e. ALL muslims) and extreme declarations (kill them all) you turn off people who might otherwise agree with the gist of your point.

Different scale that you are clearly to dumb to recognize.

You are dull and dumb, no chance for a long term relationship, so you may have a few extra bucks here and there to hit a strip club, but like I said, you like DC Tom. He's pretty cheap too. He likes smiley faces, but I am sure you turned him on to that.

You need to work on your **** talking skills. If this were high school you'd already be in a trash can rolling down the hall. You need something clever or witty in there to amuse the audience so they laugh and effectively join in the ridicule of your adversary with you. This just falls flat. It's direct, which can work, but to go direct you have to keep it pithy. Plus it's internally inconsistent - You ridicule him for being dumb, but then you cite the fact that he's not in a long term relationship :doh: . Get it together, man.

PM me and I'll give you the details for how you can sign up for my workshop. It'll help you in life as well as on the message board. There is a modest fee but it should be very affordable for a man of your means.

Higher than the ceiling of the post, and lower than what congress makes, depends on the year. Won't know until all the checks are cashed.

http://usgovinfo.abo...congresspay.htm

I didn't read your link. Come on man, go out on a limb. Have some balls. We've got about 6 weeks left. What's your total income going to be. We all want to see how classy you are.

I cannot believe this thread. That Security is actually dancing to the music is amazing. Brah, stop it. You don't owe these people anything. Shut your mouth, let them run theirs; who gives a crap?!

If you want to make fun of me for who I am, knock yourself out. I ain't much of nothing but what I got I can't sell ya.

You guys are the ones who asked. I never bragged about anything.

I was referring to the fact that low class people call people retards, so it is obvious he is a low income wage earner.

Please explain the relationship between someone using the word retard, income levels, and class. Ready..........GO!

Different scale that you are clearly to dumb to recognize.

Ding, ding, ding.....we have a wiener!!

Edited by Chef Jim

Please explain the relationship between someone using the word retard, income levels, and class. Ready..........GO!

I think you're a retard because incoming my learning my class we learned that stupid people like you always want others to explaining stuff for them.

Duh.

Edited by jboyst62

You need to work on your **** talking skills. If this were high school you'd already be in a trash can rolling down the hall. You need something clever or witty in there to amuse the audience so they laugh and effectively join in the ridicule of your adversary with you. This just falls flat. It's direct, which can work, but to go direct you have to keep it pithy. Plus it's internally inconsistent - You ridicule him for being dumb, but then you cite the fact that he's not in a long term relationship :doh: . Get it together, man.

PM me and I'll give you the details for how you can sign up for my workshop. It'll help you in life as well as on the message board. There is a modest fee but it should be very affordable for a man of your means.

Security is too much fun. He communicates with the grace of a man who is missing a chromosome and ballroom dancing with a wheelbarrow full of roadkill while wearing roller skates, he's a constant victim of his own irony, he desperately needs our approval, and yet he still claims the intellectual high ground. The perfect twit.

No matter how badly he gets embarrassed he will return volley with some weak **** about how I must be one of them low earners if I don't think "dat we shuuuuddd kill all the haaaajjjjjiiiis" totally oblivious to the implications of such a reality.

Edited by Jauronimo

Security is too much fun. He communicates with the grace of a man who is missing a chromosome and ballroom dancing with a wheelbarrow full of roadkill while wearing roller skates, he's a constant victim of his own irony, he desperately needs our approval, and yet he still claims the intellectual high ground. The perfect twit.

No matter how badly he gets embarrassed he will return volley with some weak **** about how I must be one of them low earners if I don't think "dat we shuuuuddd kill all the haaaajjjjjiiiis" totally oblivious to the implications of such a reality.

Because...Muslims...

is Security real? Or is this a huge troll like Crayonz was? Cause the more he posts, the more I have to wonder how real he is. is this Skooby brought back to life?

I'm more convinced that Gator is the true illusion. I have my theories on which poster's nom de plum Gator actually is, but haven't figured it out completely yet.