Can Bills Set All Time Sack Record?

truth on hold

Isn't that crazy? It's so realistic. They are so, so good on the DL. I thought that they would set a 3 person record before looking at what that Vilings team did.

Thought they'd be a force but surprised they are cracking 50. Been a great year for the front 4. Playing out of their minds.

This defense is a big reason why I could see the Bills getting to 10-6

They are good enough on D to beat ANYONE. It's all up to the offense to be consistent, grind clock, and score 7 in the red zone. IF they do that this D will win almost every time.

It's not outside the realm of possibilities that they could have a run like the Giants did. Not common, but with the right matchups at the right times and with some luck they could be a 9-7 team that makes noise for a great short run

only getting 2 vs browns didn't help (and Kyle getting robbed of one at the end). Puts us 24 behind Bears, 4 games left, we have to average an even 6/game to tie. Won't be easy against Manning, Brady, and Rodgers ... but hey you never know

Edited by JTSP

We need 10 more sacks in the last 4 games to beat the Bills all-time sack record of 57 set last year.

But let's not forget the 1964 season. Unofficially, we had 50 sacks during that championship season. Teams played only 14 games back then and passed a lot less. So I'd guess the sacks/pass attempt ratio was actually higher in 1964.

BB, I agree. It is great we have 48 sacks in 12 games, but we now face three of the fastest release QB's in the NFL. The liklihood of 4-5 sack games against these guys is minimal.

Getting 10 vs Carr is possible though!!