When did you know the Bills might lose today?

covac23

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I knew we might lose when we had 2nd and 2 on their 3 yard line and we threw 2 incompletions in a row and opted for the FG. I had a bad feeling from there on out.

I thought we might lose at the opening coin toss. Obviously you are far more confident than the average fan.

The McKelvin fumble. Even w brown fumbling we still had the lead AND momentum.

The mckelvin fumble was THE game changer.

I'll go with this. Should have been up by more at that point and have up points because of it. Big momentum change.

When Brown fumbled.

That was when I remembered The Curse.

LOL. Ah yes, the "curse".

Like the "CURSE" on the Red Sox. The fact of the matter is that when the Red Sox (my MLB team by the way) went from being a horridly run organization to a well run organization, and when they went from being a racist organization which only employed slow running white men to one which employed great athletes of all colors, they won 3 world series in a few years, after, oh, 90-some years of winning nothing.

So much for the curse.

It's the same with the Bills; when we transition from a poorly run organization with an absentee owner to a thriving, smartly run organization with a vibrant, engaged owner (that is already underway) we will start to win football games again.

Hang in there Bills fans! There is no "curse" and shame on you if you think there ever was one.

I still thought we'd win after Orton got bailed out on that horrible back shoulder throw to Sammy-not there-Watkins. When we didn't take the three was when it was game.

If you were already planning ahead of time that it was four down territory, which you have to assume, why on earth did you not try and shorten the distance with at least a draw on third down?