I have to vent (Lots of anger in here)

Virgil

It's been a long time since I've been this pissed off after a game. Usually, I'm just numb. But holy ****. I mean, HOLY !@#$ING ****! I don't know that I ever really thought we were going to make the playoffs, but I at least had hope. I knew we had to do well this month with the last 3 of 4 games we have to play. And coming off a bye week......

I'm just gonna say it. These guys are millionaires. Yes, they get paid million of dollars to play this game. So, when I see the fumble out the back of the endzone. The numerous dropped passes in the first half. The fumble on the punt return. I'm sorry, but it's just unacceptable.

Then you have the refs. The !@#$ing refs. Are you kidding me with some of these calls. I'm sorry, but to say that refs are people who get caught up in the momentum of a game is bs. I don't know if it's an equalizer effect or what, but there is a "benefit of the doubt" that was against the Bills today. That Offensive PI call was a !@#$ing joke.

And the playcalling at the end. Are you !@#$ing kidding me? No attempt to get closer to a first down. All 4 passes into the endzone? 2 of them jumpballs? What the !@#$ was that? We had time. Maybe a draw up the middle. I was actually happy with the playcalling up until the end. The offense just couldn't execute. But that last drive near the endzone was a !@#$ing joke.

And no, Orton doesn't get a pass. Yes, your players dropped balls in the first half and the team kept putting you in a poor situation to win. However, you missed two TD with the miss to Chandler and the terrible throw to Woods. And at the end of the game, those throws to the endzone were terrible. So no, just because they dropped balls doesn't give you the right to !@#$ing suck at the end.

This game is the summation of what it means to be a Bills fan. Coming off a Bye week, against this team, with this defense, should have been a win. Offensively, our head wasn't in the game enough to keep making stupid mistakes. I blame the coaches for that.

We are out of the playoffs. It's a done deal. I'll place any wager you want to on it. We are 5-4. We will lose to the Pats, Packers, and Broncos. That's 7 losses right there. If you think we are going to run the table on everyone else, especially after today? I'm sorry, but you are delusional. We are going to be lucky to finish 8-8 and right now I'm thinking 7-9. We will beat the Raiders. But the Browns, Dolphins, and Jets...I can easily see us losing one of those. Just on coaching and mental ineptitude.

So thank you Bills. Thank you for ending the season a week into November again. We are going to finish in the Dick Jauron era again and this time with a better team. Blame who you want. I'm going to go with culture from coaching.

Edited by Derek in Va

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills record should be 7 - 2. When you give away games like they did today and against Houston, one has every right to vent. The problem is, after all these years of serious venting, there's not much breath left for the next game's vent.

If you wanna play that game we absolutely should have lost the lions game. So maybe 6-3. This game hurt more than most for me as well. Just unacceptable.

2nd and 2 from the 3 yd line and can get a first down at the 1 and they throw two awful passes and kick fg WTF!

I think this was most critical aspect in game besides the brown fumble. You just drove and failed to score e aTD, defense stops them and again driving with a nice mix of runs out of spread and passes. 2 and 2 and we see two throws to end zone instead of at least one attempt to run. Plus from my view a killer thinks of this spot as 4 down territory. # plays to get 2 and than a full set of downs if ya get the two and don't score a TD.

I am so disgusted that we blew this game.

does anyone have the official penalty stat line? I'm not angry that th Bills got flagged for thing because they deserve penalties, but WTF are the chiefs perfect? I saw MANY holds that were not called,defensive holding etc... I literally felt like we were playing the refs an chiefs

I have followed this team since 1963. I have seen this game 100 times. No matter the coaches, decade or players, we piss away games like this over and over again. I am so f***ing sick of this team right now I just have to back away and try to think about something, anything else.

This is the first game of the season that felt like "the same old Bills" to me, even out of all our other losses. I'm beyond disappointed in this loss. That pretty much kills our playoff hopes in my mind. I know they're not technically eliminated but I had this marked down in an absolute must-win. With the tight race in the AFC this year for wildcard spots, our conference record and head-to-head losses against several teams in the race with us pretty much kill our chances.

I'm definitely not blaming any single player. Obstacles and mistakes happen all the time and all teams have to overcome them. There were so many factors in the game today and the end result is the end of another season and overall feeling that we are not a team with a winning culture. We just aren't there and I see nothing to make me optimistic that it's going to chance.

I see the coaches getting retained. I see Orton doing well enough, but still no faith in our ability to get a successor. I just see a team that doesn't know they can get it done and can't focus enough to play like a professional when it counts. This loss makes the Lions and Vikings wins seem more like luck than anything else

No one will get fired. Hackett sucks as an o-coordinator though. This team has talent, but in key spots, there are still some f-ups. See: McKelvin, Lee Smith, anyone on the line except for Wood.

Wood is absolutely not exempt... at all

The interesting thing is this:

For all the mishaps, the fumble by BB, the horrid coaching at critical moments, the not ready for prime time OC, blah blah...

This game is a "WIN" if we have a real QB.

We need to find one. Until we do, so much of what is discussed on this forum is just a waste of time

All I have to say is this Defense doesn't deserve the garbage our offense and coordinator roll out. They played really well today and our offense was just awful. It's not fair. Shame on this offense. And shame on me for getting sucked in to this buulchit....again.