I love Marquise Goodwin

YoloinOhio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately Marquise has thus far fallen into that category of players who tantalize you with their potential when they're on the field, but seem to always be dinged up.

Goodwin is not a one-trick pony, either -- he has shown very good hands and the ability to run multiple routes. The guy just needs to get and stay healthy, because if he's in the lineup along with Sammy and Woods that's a tough assignment for any defense.

Unfortunately Marquise has thus far fallen into that category of players who tantalize you with their potential when they're on the field, but seem to always be dinged up.

Goodwin is not a one-trick pony, either -- he has shown very good hands and the ability to run multiple routes. The guy just needs to get and stay healthy, because if he's in the lineup along with Sammy and Woods that's a tough assignment for any defense.

And unlike his new reputation would suggest, he is and has always been an aggressive blocker.

Well not really love, but you know what I mean.

I've always been a fan of glass. Fast glass. He is rocking the Sabres hat. Gets me every time. Oh and he burned KC for a TD last yr so I love him even more since he is 100 percent per Marrone.

@ajwilliams23: Y'all go follow my fam _marquisegoodwin #CatchHimIfYouCan #Olympian #FlashFast http://t.co/UquSMhQwQ7

Um yea you do realize they call him "Glass" because he's fragile right? If not I appreciate your ability to love and hate at the same time, it's the only way. :thumbsup:

But with our oline, KC's pass rush, and an immobile QB, will there be enough time for goodwin to get deep?

2.5 seconds is all he needs even Pears can do that

He's so fast, he's 10 yards downfield before the snap and still isn't offsides.

another factoid ! refs cant see him so they cant call it

I combine flash with glass and call him glash goodwin. The bottom line is.....injury prone. Not even a ripe peach gets more bruised up then him.

He mentioned he has always dealt with injuries . and he Is injured enough. 7 games and some limited condition i think.

Love the kids heart and hard work . I want him to succeed . My kinda Buffalo Bill .

I noticed Orton had some nice comments about him .

Expect he will get some reps this weekend and be a target.

Might be a challenge for the Chiefs ? Who can run with him ?

No one.

Use him wisely Nate

Agreed on his skillset. That was very underrated. He has those receiving skills like the Steelers WR's he was drafted to emulate. Wallace, Brown, Sanders. Very talented and not just a deep threat.

The concerns about his durability were also very underrated, unfortunately. In two years he has been hurt probably 6-7 different ways. It's crazy. It is hard to imagine any way he can stay on the field with that many vulnerabilities.

Hope the wind isn`t blowing too hard today. Or maybe I do. Goodwin will be back on the inactive list. What a joke,he plays over Mike Williams ? C`mon. He has a much better showing in the league than Mike. Get real. Let Mike play with Orton in there and see how he does. Lets Go BuffalOOOOw.