TNF: Browns at Bengals - 8:25 PM EST on NFL Network

Think every team in that division is unknown at best, fraud most likely. Playing both South divisions is a HUGE advantage.

That being said, if you bet tonight I think you gotta take the Browns +250 . I am actually rooting for them to win as we get to play them, and can control our destiny a bit more with a Browns win.

Think this is low scoring tonight, so two $25 bets...Cleveland money line and Cleveland and the under parley

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I normally don't buy the outside stuff firing up a team too much extra but I think this Devon still situation has potential to really bring the bengals together.

I don't really care between the two teams- but will go in on the bengals for the feel good story

Dumb question: will our thurs night game next week be on local airwaves? Or only NFL Network?

Local market gets it-

NFL rallying for Devon and Leah Still

NFL owners, coaches, players and fans come together to support Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still, whose 4-year-old daughter, Leah, was diagnosed with Stage 4 neuroblastoma.

TNF Storylines: Browns run vs. Bengals pass

Solomon Wilcots breaks down the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals offenses before the teams face off on "Thursday Night Football."