Around the League Week 9

YoloinOhio

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Denver/Pats game is played in a blizzard the entire time! I love that! Especially from the warmth of my couch. I remember a Bengals game at the Rock Pile when we couldn't see the field - but were having a blast! Someone with a transistor radio was telling us what was happening.

Miami getting great QB play out of Tannehill and they have a very good D. They are a definite playoff threat. I hope they peak with this game and start heading down a level or 2 from here.

Minnesota has a much better defense than I thought prior to their game up here. They keep them in every game.

Michael Vick really is a shell of what he used to be and so is Chris Johnson.

Edited by norton20

Commentators in the Browns game are lambasting the Bills for letting Whitner go. Never hated Whitner, who I thought he was ok, but letting him go wasn't a disaster move.

Glennon to Evans. TD.

So we get lambasted but the 49ers get a pass? Sounds like ill-advised commentators who, if they were better informed, would know that we are getting stellar safety play. Whitner wouldn't start for our team at present.

GO BILLS!!!

So we get lambasted but the 49ers get a pass? Sounds like ill-advised commentators who, if they were better informed, would know that we are getting stellar safety play. Whitner wouldn't start for our team at present.

GO BILLS!!!

Absurd, I know.