'Cuse Hoops 2014-15 - New York's College Team!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB has always demanded the best from all of his players, former Cuse players love him, what can I say JB is a master of tough love

and always teaching, I can remember how he was on Rock last year, and look how that turned out, maybe Rock is a first rounder in NBA draft this year

yeah, i know, but he seems to be relentless with Kaleb....but I will defer to the guy with 963 wins, he probably know what he is doing :thumbsup:

JB has always demanded the best from all of his players, former Cuse players love him, what can I say JB is a master of tough love

and always teaching, I can remember how he was on Rock last year, and look how that turned out, maybe Rock is a first rounder in NBA draft this year

Ironic that when we have great teams, we can never beat Louisville.... But when we have this mediocre team, we beat them.

Great win. Rak was dominant, and the offense was just clicking in second half. Silent G with some gorgeous assists.

I haven't seen the presser, but what's joseph supposed to do? The guy takes 1 or 2 wide open there's? That's not crazy. But Joseph is money in the mid range game-- they really should run more pick and roll with him, letting him pop those 15-footers.

Cooney is just gassed, by the way. The guy would be way more effective playing 25 minutes a game-- which we can't do.

Gbineje looked like a gamer. Tremendous chase down block followed by bucket on the other end.

Heels give away another sure win. Enough of the okafor knob slobbing though ESPN get a room.

Meeks hangs 18 on him but let's salivate over okafors 12 pts w 0-6 FT. Solid no call at end, refs love coach k.

that would be total bs if the ncaa did that...absoutely unwarranted :censored:

Take this with a grain of salt but the rumor going around my office is that the NCAA is going with a 2 year ban, and 4 lost scholarships.

Edit: The guy telling the rumor has actual info half the time, and the other half he's just trolling the office.

I can't decide who was worse, the officials or Boeheim. I've never seen a guy take so many steps on trap (15 secs left in the game) without the travel call. Terrible.

Boeheim, oh Boeheim, you f#@%ing idiot! You don't HAVE to put Cooney back in the game! When he's clearly hurt and can barely run down the court, you put him back in until there's only 2 minutes left in the game. Why!?! He wasn't even a good decoy when he came back in. They couldn't care less about guarding the guy who looked like a 90 year old man half jogging up and down the court! Patterson was actually making shots too. Frustrating.

On a side note, SU's cheerleaders are absolute butt. Would I? Of course, every single one. But man are some fugly.

officiating was questionable in the whole game, lets face facts Pitt still has a chance to get in the big dance, at the same time the walking wounded from Cuse never gave up, I though that JB was going to get tossed, and that would have brought the house down,

better days are coming, so I grin and bear the rest of this season, knowing that fact

recent NBA trades make wonder if in next draft Rock would become a Buck, now that would be something

Edited by rumblefish

Great win against ND. That's a win that I think would have put them in the tourney potentially (if they were eligible).

Lot of heart by these guys. Cooney gutting it out with clutch shots. BJ with great offense. Great FT shooting down the stretch.

I know Patterson ended up in the doghouse for some late defensive mistakes-- but he is a really smart offensive player. He really moves well without the ball and passes very well too.

I really hope we can beat Duke and end the season on a high of sorts.

Great win against ND. That's a win that I think would have put them in the tourney potentially (if they were eligible).

Lot of heart by these guys. Cooney gutting it out with clutch shots. BJ with great offense. Great FT shooting down the stretch.

I know Patterson ended up in the doghouse for some late defensive mistakes-- but he is a really smart offensive player. He really moves well without the ball and passes very well too.

I really hope we can beat Duke and end the season on a high of sorts.

Completely agree! I love the heart these kids are playing with.

By the way, it is amazing that they won this game, with christmas fouling out and getting basically nothing from Roberson, Joseph, and even Gbinije (notwithstanding some late FTs).

At one point, they played a stretch without Gbinije, cooney, and Rak out there.

Just a gutty defensive effort, combined with really clutch shooting.

what a brutal rest of the week/month...ND last night, Duke on Saturday and UVA on Monday???? Dear lord......gonna really see what this team has. I see them staying with UVA pretty tight because both are such stingy defenses...Duke in Cameron...could be a rough one, but somehow this team manages to suck it up and never give in