'Cuse Hoops 2014-15 - New York's College Team!!!

The Poojer

Death to cuse. Get these ugly Orange jerseys off my my baby blue court.

U mad bro? :lol:

Good game so far. I was not all that optimistic coming in, though Cuse does seem to play to their competition. Should be a fun second half.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooney on fire. Rak doing Rak. Paige on fire from three. UNC shooting lights out, and passing as if the lights are out. Good game so far.

Roberson having a nice game again. Patterson came in for a bit, played good D, but couldn't buy a shot. BJ played two insignificant minutes.

Our guys are getting tired and in foul trouble.

So I had a TiVo malfunction due to a snow storm. Anyone give me a recap? 6 minutes left now.

Good effort by our boys. UNC's depth was just too much for them to handle. The officiating got a lot tighter both ways in the second half and that affected us more. Plus it was the most visibly tired I've seen our guys all year. Credit to UNC for overcoming some real sloppy ball early on.

Tar Heel fan (alumnus) here. That was an entertaining game, although it was absolutely maddening in the first half when the Heels were throwing the ball all over the place. After the game I had a ridiculous Twitter "battle" with a fan blaming the refs for the loss -- apparently he failed to realize Cuse went to the line far more than Carolina over the first 75% of the game.

Britt surprised everyone with his 3-pt shooting...if this is a sign of things to come they could be dangerous. Meeks constantly frustrates us with his inability to finish inside, but he did a better job last night. Paige is Paige -- he struggled with his shot early this season but he's feeling it now.

I was very impressed by Christmas -- hadn't watched any Cuse games this year before this one. The Orange really played hard and should give the top of the ACC all they can handle. Cooney was ridiculous in the first half, before the Heels finally got smart and shadowed him. 26 shots is really too many.

just imagine what could have been....Ennis & Grant had NO business leaving....Coleman with a non-healing 2+ year injury, imagine if Joseph could do what he was supposed to do, come off the bench to spell Ennis. Roberson coming off the bench to spell Gbinije, McCullough coming off the bench spelling Rak..... Kaleb Joseph wasn't recruited to start from day 1....ugh

oh hell yeah...you can't turn down prospects for that kind of money. as much as i wish he didn't go, I am at least happy to see Grant starting to show his skills in philly

Agree ennis is in no mans land buried behind 4 other point guards with the Phoenix Suns.

Should have stayed but I guess it's nice to have that NBA money in your pocket.

I believe in a few short years, Ennis is going to be a solid NBA point guard. He just went to the worst possible team for this season. After Dragic leaves this off-season, Ennis will get minutes and prove himself.

Pretty hilarious tweet from Derrick Coleman:

https://mobile.twitter.com/44TheLegend/status/559886540533669889

Interestingly, Patterson was a pretty high-level recruit coming out of prep school. Was originally committed to Tom Crean and Indiana before changing his mind to attend Cuse. I'll say this...as horrible as Patterson has been shooting the basketball, I'd rather have him out there than Joseph.

why the heck isn't there more being made about roy williams going to the ground and grabbing his head afterwards? all they did was gloss over vertigo, but you don't grab your head like that unless you have a major headache, that is some scary ****....i hope he is getting medial attention to ensure it isn't more than vertigo

why the heck isn't there more being made about roy williams going to the ground and grabbing his head afterwards? all they did was gloss over vertigo, but you don't grab your head like that unless you have a major headache, that is some scary ****....i hope he is getting medial attention to ensure it isn't more than vertigo

This has been going on for years with Roy and happens several times a season; that's why the announcers didn't make a big deal about it. It's ok, though -- I don't expect you ACC "newbs" to know all of the ins and outs of the conference yet. ;)

Interestingly, Patterson was a pretty high-level recruit coming out of prep school. Was originally committed to Tom Crean and Indiana before changing his mind to attend Cuse. I'll say this...as horrible as Patterson has been shooting the basketball, I'd rather have him out there than Joseph.

True that. Sad but true. He is the biggest tire fire of a PG I can remember.