Achilles Heel

JohninMinn.

Like last year when they went toe to toe with Belicheck with Thad Freaking Lewis? Or Andy Reid with Jeff Tuel?

Or that time they totally out coached Super Bowl winning coach John Harbaugh?

People love to knock this staff, but we are 5-3 and a resilient bunch. Every coach that gets to this level knows the X's and O's. Few can keep the team level headed and overcome adversity. Thats the difference between this staff and other staffs we've had

"Playing not to lose" is such a fricking bad cliche, because it doesn't even mean anything. It means the exact same thing as "Playing to win". It's infuriating! If you mean playing more conservatively with a lead, then just say so. But you don't want to say that because that would highlight how logical it is to do so.

This is an astute thought blurp, sure. But, can you add anything to it or why you think it would be the case? I have seen this coaching staff improve in their experiences in the NFL.

My thoughts exactly haha

I've seen some definite improvement in our coaching staff, all coaches who are new to the NFL are going to have hiccups along the way, it's a process, and that's been the message from OBD since they all arrived

Let's just take it one week at a time and enjoy the ride