Havent Seen Bryce Brown do much...

I thought he was something...? seemed to me he had a 2 yard average per run, He cant make anyone miss, and he couldn't beat anyone to the outside. No way he is replacing CJ!

By this time if CJ was running, there would be threads about how CJ cant do this or that, and how Bryce brown can.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you rang???

FYI, just because Bryce Brown didn't do anything doesn't make CJ good. CJ still sucks.

It does mean that if Bryce Brown doesn't do well, maybe there could be other reasons why our running game isn't up to snuff. Or we could just go your route. "Bryce Brown sucks, 3 years and he has done nothing! get him off the team!" :rolleyes:

It does mean that if Bryce Brown doesn't do well, maybe there could be other reasons why our running game isn't up to snuff. Or we could just go your route. "Bryce Brown sucks, 3 years and he has done nothing! get him off the team!" :rolleyes:

so based on that, CJ really sicks since he's been in the league 5 years and 3 out of the 5 he's been terrible. 5 out of 5 he's been injured. 5 out of 5 he's never produced 10 TDs. 5 of 5 he's never distanced himself from the other RBs on the team. 2 out of 2 head coaches he's been terrible.

Which way is this thread going to go?

A) CJ sucks

B) CJ and Bryce Brown both suck

C) Our OL sucks

D) Hacket sucks

E) EJ Manuel is to blame for all of this...and sucks.

F) Mr Ags should stay...but also sucks.

Edited by jboyst62

Which way is this thread going to go?

A) CJ sucks

B) CJ and Bryce Brown both suck

C) Our OL sucks

D) Hacket sucks

E) EJ Manuel is to blame for all of this...and sucks.

F) should Mrags stay?

Here's a hint... I'm staying and you can all suck it.

I did, didn't I. I was worried about you and whether you would be able to continue your crusade while CJ is injured. You found a way.

Crusaders will crusade . . . .

yup. You, like many others won't stop your crusade against me for being correct about a horrible RB.

yup. You, like many others won't stop your crusade against me for being correct about a horrible RB.

Not exactly.

You are correct about one thing - when you have complained about the inability of the interior of our line to run block. You got that part right.

Carry on. I will let you get the last word in . . . .

Well, I wasn't paying extreme close attention to him, but I don't believe he ran 2 ft forward, 30ft left/right, 3 yards backwards and get tackled for a loss. That should be called the CJ hokie pokie.

. . . or 53 yards forward.