Kansas City; What's going to happen?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chiefs are playing pretty well right now. They ran the ball very well against the Chargers in SD. They are also pretty good on D and can get after the qb. The Bills need to play a smart game and hopefully Hackett will be more aggressive.

Straight up. Jamaal Charles scares me.

Highest per rush attempt IN HISTORY. More than Jim Brown.

5.5 or something per rush. Career average. Not just one or two seasons. That's crazy good.

That ...

fred could be back.

That too .. Edited by DallasBillsFan1

We lost last year but other than that we have played well in recent years against KC. Wasn't too long ago we crushed their entire season week 1 @KC.

That may as well have been a decade ago. Both teams have different QB and coaching staff, for that matter. This Chiefs team lambasted the Pats @ home (something we last did 11years ago) and has a pretty good QB in Alex Smith. Their TEs had a good g and vs Pats ( something that still gives Bills D fits) and Charles is a beast. They have a good pass rush as well. They are probably the worst matchup of our November schedule and probably another must win to stay in the WC hunt. This is going to be a tough out, even at home.

That may as well have been a decade ago. Both teams have different QB and coaching staff, for that matter. This Chiefs team lambasted the Pats @ home (something we last did 11years ago) and has a pretty good QB in Alex Smith. Their TEs had a good g and vs Pats ( something that still gives Bills D fits) and Charles is a beast. They have a good pass rush as well. They are probably the worst matchup of our November schedule and probably another must win to stay in the WC hunt. This is going to be a tough out, even at home.

they are without a doubt.

That's why I posted this.

The bye and the home is an advantage to us.

Damn I just saw their last 5 games.

They easily beat the dolphins.

CRUSHED the pats.

Barely lost to 49ers. by 5

Barely beat the chargers

CRUSHED the rams

One would assume they will also easily beat the Jets in Kc.

Damn.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Everyone is happy (or not)

What we know is KC is coming up. They killed the Pats. Like destroyed them a few weeks ago.

Do we have what it takes to beat them? Let's analyze.

It all depends. Each week in the NFL is its own universe. It all depends on which Chiefs team shows up and which Bills team shows up. Playing in WNY is a big advantage.

Alex Smith has a sprained throwing shoulder, per ESPN. Watch his participation in practice this week, and hope that he plays against an angry, humiliated and desperate Jets defense.

At this point I dont mind beating a wounded animal. I'll take all the easy wins this year.