Sammy Whatkins!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is amazing!!

3 rec. 157 yards and 1 TD! Should have been 2 though... But a rookie mistake ( if that) gotta run till you hit the end zone. Overall this guy is great!

Jets QBs combined: no TDs, 158 passing yards.

Watkins deserves a game ball...but deflated, for that egregious mistake.

Rookie mistake. Team still scred a TD. He will be ROTW again this week.

Rookie mistake. Team still scooored a TD. He will be ROTW again this week.

Rookie mistake. Team still scoooored a TD. He will be ROTW again this week.

Rookie mistake. Team still scored a TD. He will be ROTW again this week.

Could you repeat that?

i was screaming at my tv at the end of that play. i hate showboating in general, that could have been worse. but hopefully that will be a great lesson learned...never celebrate until AFTER you get into the endzone. sammy was incredible, just imagine if he would have caught five or six balls!

i was screaming at my tv at the end of that play. i hate showboating in general, that could have been worse. but hopefully that will be a great lesson learned...never celebrate until AFTER you get into the endzone. sammy was incredible, just imagine if he would have caught five or six balls!

He strikes me as someone who only has to learn a lesson once.

He was yards away from everyone as he did that, crossing the goal line. Cut the kid some slack.

I love the kid, I think the trade was a great move. When they picked him I jumped up and down a number of times. Sammy should be all over the highlights this week, but now it will be for the wrong reason. I doubt he'll ever do it again.

He was yards away from everyone as he did that, crossing the goal line. Cut the kid some slack.

The point is he celebrated before he got to the endzone thinking there was no one around him and he got burnt. Then he did it again. The second time just happened to not have anyone around him.

The point is he celebrated before he got to the endzone thinking there was no one around him and he got burnt. Then he did it again. The second time just happened to not have anyone around him.

Disagree that the second one was a showboat. All he did was slow down. Smart way to avoid an injury.

This is the problem with the Bills: they don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to showboat. Whether it's Stevie, or T.O. talking smack about the patriots before the game, or carrying Schwartz off the field for winning a regular season game, or getting penalties for showboating, they just don't act like they've been there before.

This is the problem with the Bills: they don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to showboat. Whether it's Stevie, or T.O. talking smack about the patriots before the game, or carrying Schwartz off the field for winning a regular season game, or getting penalties for showboating, they just don't act like they've been there before.

If they keep winning, no one cares.

This is the problem with Bills fans. They don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to look for reasons to be gloomy......

2nd time he turned and could see the guy far behind him. First one he just thought he was alone. Rookie mistake, he won't do it again. I'm fine with it.

Edited by Drewgetz

This is the problem with Bills fans. They don't act like winners, they act like losers who are not used to having success and have to look for reasons to be gloomy......

Like on the chat room today, you would think everything would crumble beneath our feet because we didn't hang 50 points on the Jets by the end of the 1st QTR.